six.

isaac,

i have so many ideas. i have so many ideas to write down and think about. sometimes when i'm alone i'll voice them. but i can never bring myself to write them down.

i don't know whether it's because i'm lazy or that i'm too afraid to see my thoughts on paper. to see everything i think and hear on this thin piece of paper. this pen in my hand and this thin piece of paper on my desk.

maybe because my hand hurts like hell right now. or maybe simply because i don't want to see everything i think of physically.

there's something about seeing thing physically that effects us. our imaginations run wild, but for some reason, when we see it, it's a lot more dramatic than we usual take it.

sometimes you can hear about some random attack and you can't imagine it. maybe smoke and people screaming. but then you see it. it's usually a lot more horrible than you originally thought.

you can think you know all about the kid's who can't eat. but you don't really know what you're talking about until you see them and you realize how good you actually have it. or how bad you have it.

does that make sense? no? didn't think so.

but it made sense to me.

and that's the only thing that matters.