eight.

isaac,

my cousin was dropped by her best friend. i don't know why, she doesn't know why. it's horrible, honestly. she keeps blaming herself even though i tell her not to, she doesn't listen.

she thinks she was a horrible friend. she once asked me if she was ever a bad friend to him. i told her no. that anyone would be lucky to be friends with her. she said "not really. there has to be a reason why he left. it was because of me." my heart broke. she left after that sentence.

another day i asked her why she blames herself. she said it was because it was her fault. but i know it's not the true reason. it had nothing to do with her. i don't know why she thinks that. but i honestly believe think that she thinks that if she blames him, he'll be mad, and never come back.

and she wants him to come back. even after all this, after all he's done to her, she wants him back. she's made several moves to make him come back, but he always ignores her. he didn't even come to her birthday party when she turned seventeen.

i was there. she was devastated. she cried the entire night.

i don't know the point of this. but i feel bad for her. she's my cousin, family, she doesn't deserve this. no one does.

c