sixteen.

isaac,

once i met this girl, she was my cousin's parent's old high school friend. they were coming to beacon and my cousin had to go. i remembered the encounter that she had dragged me to perfectly.

it was about two years ago. the family was overall very nice and she was nice as well. she laughed and talked with the two of us, she seemed comfortable for some reason. she had explained she was an introvert and this wasn't normal for her to be this outgoing. i guess it's my cousin's personality. she's like that.

she has this light inside her that just makes anyone happy and outgoing. i envy it. instead people just get annoyed around me. hah.

her name was really pretty as well, arya. like arya stark from game of thrones but she swears that's not where her parents got it from. we all laughed and said it didn't matter and how none of us watched the show.

i also had dinner with them. they were so nice, imagine if they weren't. well, glad for me, i didn't have to endure college questions or questions about my day, because truthfully, no one at that table cared. it was nice. for once.

i know i talked about her once but, i guess this is more in depth than the other one. although i don't feel like going back to find that letter, i know i hardly talked about my full experience with her.

car