Chapter 8: Pampering myself

First of all before we begin this chapter I would like to dedicate this to Gia987 since she was the first ever to voice out her support and appreciation for my first ever fantasy book. thank you again Gia :) and since I'm in a good mood I'll be posting 2 chapters today :)

Chapter 8//

          We went through some halls and corners until we reached a hall which has several doors at each opposite side. They have different colors and designs. Salem knocked on a large door which was the color of the deep blue ocean. The colors on the door began swirling and suddenly a mermaid appeared on the door. It was as if she was a moving painting. Smiling she waved at me. She have a green tail which shimmered and she have red hair together with her eyes. It seems she can't talk. I touched the door but all she did was laugh and shook her head. Salem then chuckled as well, "It's just a painting. Every door here in the girls' dorm have a door guardian which will be painted on the door with special paint. It is to make sure that no one will enter your room without your permission," he smiled and took out a key. It was the key which Uncle Laurance gave me during the entrance exam which, unfortunately is cancelled. The mermaid saw the key and she did a back flip as if she was excited to show me the room. She pointed to the corner of the door and suddenly a keyhole appeared. Salem inserted the key and turned it. When opening the door, it gave a small creaking noise. Stepping in, Salem then close the door. Behind me was the mermaid once again.

She then faded away while pointing towards the room. I turned around and was struck by the sunlight coming from my large window. When my vision cleared. I was struck by how beautiful the room was. The walls were painted aquamarine blue. There was a canopy bed on the left side of the room. A study desk which have wave designs on the legs of the desk, it was the same for the chair. There were some large purple orchid hanging outside the windows, and on the right side was a wall. It was empty.

"Uhm... where are my things? I don't see any closet," I said confusing to Salem who then smirked. He went in front of the wall and draw a star by his finger on the empty wall and while doing so, a rectangular hole in the wall appeared with purple doors on each side. I wanted to walk in but Salem stopped me, "You go in, then it's bye-bye for good," He said to me strictly as his hand was outstretched in front of me. "W-what do you mean?" I ask, raising my right eyebrow and crossed my arms. "Watch closely," He stepped in front of the closet but he was at least 2 feet away from it, "Closet! Give me my master's luggage from just now," Salem's voice echoed through the closet and nothing happened. I sighed and went to the front of the closet to walk in but then a rumble can be heard inside. There was some kind of sound which sounds like a train and looking closer. It was indeed a train. I stood there dumbfounded but Salem pulled me back. I almost got hit by it. And on the cart, behind the train's head, was my luggage. Before I could reach out for it. Little imps got out of the train from the front and took my 2 large luggage from the cart and placed in front of me and Salem. When they were done the imps stood in front of us with their hands outstretched and their palms facing upwards as if they were asking for something. They had these cute little bells on their shoes, their skin was color blue too and had little wings. They were they size of my hand yet they were able to carry my luggage without any difficulties. Salem searched inside his pocket and found a gold coin, a bag of cookies and some chocolates. He gave the three Imps the items he found in his pocket.

The imps jumped happily and talked like critters to each other. They smiled and got back to the train. The train gave a whistle before re-entering the closet, which then was closed by the door on each sides and returned to the normal type of blue wall. "That was incredible," I gasp and smiled happily to Salem like a little kid being brought to the carnival. "Hahaha, every types of clothes you want to take or thing you want to get will be delivered in different ways. So if I were you stay as far as possible from the closet after doing the sign, just order what you need and it will give you your things. But it won't give you anything if you have not stored anything in it. The elves will sometimes ask for tips. So fill that pocket of your with sweets. So if needed you can give it to them. If you don't well, they can have a really bad tantrum and by the way. Your uniform is in there too. It is quite a nice uniform," Salem explained and took a look into my luggage, "Hey! You can't just look into a lady's luggage, how shameful of you!" I grabbed my luggage from him and his face was blank when he held up one of my underwear, "Seriously human, no man would want you if you wear such things like this, it's boring, looks like a granny's underwear," he smirk and threw it on the floor. He took my other luggage and took out some stuff. The luggage which I am holding consists of my underwear but the other luggage consist of my clothes. My face turned red in anger and embarrassment. "Hmmm, you sure have a lot of vests, pants, boots, gloves, tunics, and cloaks but where the hell are the gown and dresses?" He threw the clothes around the room while I sit in the bed. There's no stopping him anyway. He puts some outfits on the right side of the bed and some on the left side of the bed. On the right was a white clothes with a black vest with matching black pants and lace- up boots, there was an Indigo cloak and an indigo hat with a large feather on it, then there was the purple tunic which was given to me by Uncle Laurance and then there was some jewelries which my mom gave to me. I bet she sneaked it in my luggage though. There was another cloak with the color of black. It comes it a hood. Then there were some wrist bands made out of pure hard leather. On the right was just some of the extras which I while use daily. Salem crumpled it all into a ball and did the star pattern on the wall once again. When the red door opened Salem threw in the item and said, "Eliminate and devour all items," He said and when he did a burst of flames can be seen inside the closet and the closet closes.