Part 4-Prom Already?

---------------

Lucy: Prom? Isn't this the 3rd day of school?

Me: SHHHHHH I NEED TO MAKE A PROM PART SO SHUSH! I'LL MAKE IT IN LIKE, A WEEK IN IT OR SOMETHING

Well, I might make these once every Saturday, maybe some whenever, and I might miss it some days because me sister plays travel softball and I don't use the app on my phone, so I will make one saying I can't. I can't tomorrow because I am going to Myrtle Beach until Sat. 30th so I also can't then, so that's why I'm rushing them. At the top is a pic of human Carla.

----------------

Friday

Lucy's P.O.V. (I'm just going to start from school...)

When I got to school, I met up with Wendy, but there was someone about her age with her. She had pink-ish hair and... cat ears? Wendy told me her name was Carla, so being the baka that I am, I said "Isn't Carla the cat teacher?" The girl responded with "Yes. I recently learned how to turn into a neko. (CAT GIRL) I will never do it again, but I will today, and never speak of it again. (I mean really?!?!!? She could of helped SO many times!)" When That whole thing was over, We got to our room. Today we had a substitute teacher, and she announced herself as Cana. she said we would have a project, and here was the groups.

"Person and Person (PerPer)

Lisanna and Bixlow

Levy and Gajeel

Mira and Laxus

Gray and Juvia

Elfman and Evergreen

Hmm... Am I missing anyone?

Ah, yes. Natsu and Lucia. Now please. Sit by your partner."

We all quietly sat by each other, and then the teacher told us our assignment. "Your assignment is just to find out more about each other. Its really simple. It's just so you can learn more about people not like you, that you would never really know without this assignment. Me and Natsu agreed that we would go to the park later today, to talk about this 'assignment'. Then the teacher interrupted us by saying "Oh yeah, and Prom is going to be early and it's next week." that's when the bell rang, and we were all forced to leave. I sat with Wendy and Erza. Juvia was clinging on to Grey, and Levy was with Gajeel. Today Virgo packed me a lunch, and it had 6 compartments, and three of them were pieces of cake! Wendy and Erza looked amazed when I offered them each a slice of cake and a compartment. Erza took the compartment that only had strawberries, and the strawberry cheesecake, and her eyes were sparkling... They were sparkling... I mean... Whatever. Wendy took a chocolate cake with a compartment with fruits and shrimp, and I got a strawberry cake and food that looked like my face... Wendy knew about my secret, but Erza asked how I could get it. I told her I have a friend who gave my lunch today to me, and said I could share it. I saw Lisanna walk over to Natsu's table, sit by him, and lay her head on his sholder. I ignored it, but felt hurt for some reason...

XxTime Skip to after schoolxX

I got home, and was greeted by Virgo. She said my dad was busy with work, and I had to eat alone... again...

Natsu's P.O.V.

I hate it when Lisanna is super clingy... I told her I don't like her like that but she won't stop... When I got to my apartment (Yes I am saying he has an apartment in this) and started to put some insta romen into the microwave. I looked at the old picture of Igneel (I am also saying Igneel has a human form) and sighed. Eating alone... Again...

Lucy's P.O.V.

I ate my food in silence as I looked at the old picture of my mom. After I finished eating, I went to my room, and then I got a text from someone

xXText StartXx

(N-???(NATSU) L-Lucy)

N-Hey Lucia!

L-Um... who is this?

N-Natsu.

L-How did you get my number?

N-Mira.

L-How did she get my number?

N-I don't know.

L-Okay... why are you texting me?

N-Did you hear what happened? Someone said Lucy Heartfilla is not really dead and she was seen in the Estate

L-WHAT!??! Who said that?

N-Someone I know.

L-Then I guess that's cool... Hey Natsu?

N-Ya?

L-Are you and Lisanna... Dating?

N-No... She just tries to be my girlfriend. I have told her I'm not interested many times. Why do you care?

L-No reason! Bye!

N-Wait!

L-Ya?

N-Want to go to the park? I can meet you there in about 10 mins if you can come... You know... for the project.

L-Sure! See you then!

XxText EndxX

I waited for a while to make sure I didn't seem like I lived too close to it, and then started to walk to the park. I had on a white and pink shirt with a hot pink skirt (http://orig08.deviantart.net/c25a/f/2015/200/b/a/university_nalu_au_by_lolohime-d91wvpj.png without the glasses and notebook/papers). When me and Natsu met up, We started talking about our lives, when Natsu stopped all of a sudden.

Natsu's P.O.V.

Me and Lucy were walking together talking about our lives, when I remembered what happened the one time me and Gray were fighting and flame started appearing up my arms. I must of been spacing out, because Lucia started calling my name. I told her it was nothing, and we kept walking. Eventually, she said "Have you heard about how there was some weird thing going on in the school? The schools heat detectors detected something but the fire alarm never went off... It was as if it disappeared just before it went off..." I knew she was talking about what happened with me, but I lied "No"

Lucy's P.O.V.

I know he's lying... could he be connected to the weird energy coming from the school? I looked at the time and realized I had to leave. We said bye, and when I got home I went to sleep.

N/A: I decided to end this here because It is at exactly 1,000 words almost there... Right now!