Got a mission

I slipped out of my shirt and my skirt while putting on the shirt Jason gave me. "Jase, if I was supposed to leave last night, what are we going to do in the morning?". He thought, taking off his pants and shirt, leaving him in only his boxers. Holy. Shit. Hottie..

"I'll have you come around the front and walk in". I nodded and got into his bed next to him. He pulled me closer so my back was against his chest. "To think this morning I thought you were some jackass while a fucked up life". he rolled his eyes, I could just tell, "And to think I thought you were some stuck up, bitchy hoe". I giggled and he chuckled.

"The fucks funny about what I said?", he said pulling tighter. I giggled, "I don't know. You curse like crazy, you scare the shit out of about everyone and your fucking jacked. I would have never guess you were a sweet guy under it all".

He chuckled, "Sweet? Yeah right. I go by that 'get hit and hit harder' motto. I don't fuck around. You just won't go the fuck away". I turned around to face him, "Yeah. 'Cause I'm the one who lead us to the window before". He raised one eyebrow, "You didn't have to follow me". I nodded, "Yes, but then I'd be stuck walking around this part of the city. But you're too sweet to let me walk alone over here. You said so yourself".

Defeated, he pecked my lips and closed his eyes. "Like I said, I don't fuck around baby. See that Cole kid? I'll beat his ass next time he says something to you. I don't know what it was, but when he said those things to you, I just wanted to beat'em. I swear if you ever get back with him I'll fucking-", he started but I cut him off.

"Jase, I'm not going back with him. If I was, then I'd be fucking stupid and not be in this bed right now. I don't give a fuck anymore. I give up with him". he nodded, half asleep, and I closed my eyes.

THE NEXT MORNING

I opened my eyes to see Jason's abs. He was still sleeping, so I decided to tickle him. I figure, I'll never get a chance like this when he's awake, so I tickled his neck.

Nothing.

I tickled his stomach.

Nothing.

I tinkled his feet.

Nothing, again.

"Fuck you, McCann", I said, sit cross-legged on the bed. Suddenly, Jason smiled with his eyes still closed, "Gladly, Vee". I rolled my eyes and hit his chest. "How come you're not ticklish? Everyone's ticklish". I shrugged, "'Cause I'm not a fucking girl?.

I shook my head and he sat up, pulling me closer to him. I could get used to this. he kissed my lips once before standing up, grabbing a pair of basketball shorts. Instead of putting them on, he threw them at me and opened the window.

"Kicking me out already Jason? Damn, I thought we had something..", I joked, putting the shorts on. "Just get out and go to the front", he said. Always serious.

I got out and walked to the front, ringing the bell. Jason appeared, still in his boxers and opened it up, greeting me with a hug. "Hey Vee, how'd you sleep?", he said, glancing over towards the kitchen where Alex, Connor, Johnson, Mike and Tony were. "Amazing. I sleep with this really soft teddy bear last night", I giggled and he rolled his eyes, pulling me closer by my hips.

"Very funny Vanessa. You're a funny bitch", he whispered in my ear. I giggled, "And your a sexy badass. Perfect". He chuckled, leading me to the kitchen by everyone. I smiled and Johnson smiled back. Alex was too hung over while Mike and Tony were.. just being Mike and Tony.

"Hey Jason, want to help us?", Alex asked, looking up at what looked like a blue print. Jason picked me, putting me on the counter, kissing me once before heading towards the guys.

"Yeah, new mission Jason". The fuck?