More mission drama

I woke up with my head on Jason's toned chest, bringing a smile to my lips. Jason McCann always kept his promises.

I kissed his lips lightly and he smiled, wrapping his arms around me tighter. "Morning baby girl", he said in that cute, slightly Canadian accent he has. "Morning Jase".

He brought his lips to mine and kissed me. Not forced, out hard like last nights, but sweet and calm. As we pulled away, I placed my head back on his chest and he ran his hands through my hair.

His phone started buzzing from his jeans, so he picked it up as I wrapped my upper half in the sheet. He may have saw it all last night, but still.

Jason mumbled a few 'mhm' s and occasionally chuckled and told them to shut up before finally hanging up. "Well, Alex said we've got some gang stuff to go over later. He also said he hopes we had lots of fun last night". I burst out in giggles and he chuckled that low, sexy chuckle of his. "It's not fucking funny, Vee. My older brother basically asked how sex was with my beautiful girlfriend. Not shit I really want to answer".

Iraised an eyebrow, "Really? Most guys are DYING to get back in the locker room so they can share sex stories". Jason tolled his eyes, that old habit, and pulled me closer again, our naked bodies pressed together.

"Those are more for fuck and runs. Hump then dumps, not this. I'd never tell anyone about this. And plus, the guys in there have fucking fantasies about you.. I heard them talking once before we started dating. This would make them horny and they'd ask for details. Like I'd actually tell those asshole what size bra you wear".

I smiled, then looked at him suspecious, "You know what size bra I wear?". He smirked and popped his collar, "Baby please. I packed your bag for our trip. 36C and zero panties". I have a perv for a boyfriend, officially. "You're such a perv, Jase". He kissed me and smiled, "But I'm your perv".