Chp. 3

( Harleys fine ass )

Everyday for the past week Stefan and the boys pick me up .... now I go home with them tuck the boys in so they can sleep and Hannah picks me up ,...

But today is Saturday ... and I'm hanging with Hannah at the mall ...
" Harley ? hey uh ... could you help me ... pick an outfit out for Joshua ... eh well it's not a outfit ... " I sigh nodding as she drags me in to Victoria's Secret / I think it's that she's hungry / she looks at all the skimpy stuff ... I pull her over to the stuff that's Lacey and has bows and point at a few things ... she grabs them and runs off ... ' I hate having sisters some times ... ' I sigh standing there ... soon my sister runs out a smile on her face " dude this underwear is soooo comfy ! you should get a pare ! " I glare " n nope n nope !! " I start to leave but she gets me in a head lock and shoves me in a dressing room with a few pares .... uuuugggghhhhh

Ok on my third pare I was in love ... they may be pink but who gives a damn ... Hannah wanted a pic so I sent her a few ,..I changed and walked out grinning she laughs " lil bro you have a fine ass " we laugh and buy our stuff ...

After six more stores we head to food heaven Hannah runs to here smoothie cafe place and buys her food I go to a Chinese place and get white rice lemon sesame chicken and noodles ... we sit a talk ... also eat .... until two munchkins scream " MAMA !!" and soon I'm on the floor with twins hugging me I laugh hugging them as I sit up on the floor " h hey ba babies " they giggle then a out if breath Stefan appears " boys how many times have I told you not to tackle Harley ! " They stick there tongues out making us laugh I get back in my seat and Stefan sits with us " hey Hannah good to see you again " she nods " you to Stef ... Sooo they's boys are full of energy " he nods and I smirk I start feeding them some of my food ' adding fuels I the fire ' the boys squeal and start drinking my sprite .... " Thanks babe just what I needed " I laugh as Stefan face plants on the table ...

" Are those your bags ? " I look at the bags he's pointing at and nod " you went in to Victoria's Secret ? " I nod " and bought something ?" I nod and his face turns red as his eyes go black " hey stop it Stefan ! we are in public and the boys are here " he grunts rubbing his face ... " Harley good going .." I blush a bit ... the twins are talking a lot about there daycare .... they hate there teacher cause they out her thru hell ..... " Mama can we not go to day care ? stinky lady makes us take naps ! " I chuckle " s sorry b boys " they pout and Stefan chuckles " h hey w wanna c come over it's its m movie n night " he nods smiling " sure sounds great !"

As we head to the cars a lil hand pulls the Victoria's secrets bag out if my hand " what this mama ?" diesel asks holding up one pare of my new underwear ... it has a small bow on the back and it's pink ... Stefan's face is red and he's drooling " uh .... th there ... un under w were ? ... " He nods and puts it back in the bag and holds it for me ...... Hannah ditched me ..... so I helped Stefan with the boys ... and once I put my bags in the car and shut the door my back was shoved up against it as I'm kissed ruffly by a growling Stefan ... As I kissed him back wrapping my arms around his neck he began grinding out groans together ..... I let a moan slip and he slipped his tongue in my mouth ... I grunted and shoved him a bit " c can't ... t twins ... I in th the c car " he growl breathing in deeply he speaks in a deeper voice " when we get to the house I'm going to need help calming my bear " he says and grabs my bottom and squeezing I just nod moaning a bit my body temp so high I can't think ....

Next thing I know is we are home and I hear Stefan growling out " boys stay with Peter " and then I'm tossed on my bed as he climbs over me .... he seems heavier than what he looks .... he grunts grinding down on me I can feel my jeans getting a bit wet I whine and wiggle out if them and he starts stripping and soon we are back to making out his hands travel all over my body and I dig my nails in to his back just this much has my tail puffed up and my body ready to erupt Stefan starts leaving hickeys all over my neck and when he attacks my nipples I fucking loose it .... I let a loud moan out arching my back as I cum on us ... he growls again allows his sharp teeth to graze my body as he goes downs towards my member I whine and whimper ....

After what felt like a few minuets a quiet knock brings us out of our heated moment I pops my head up from under the covers and lick my lips clean Stefan huffs " yea ? " Two sleepy lil boys walk in " mama ? papa ? we finished two movies ... " Stefan's eyes grow wide and I just worry about them ... I wiggle in to my boxers then sit up " c come over h here b boys " they jump in bed and cuddle with us and soon pass out .... Stefan looks at me eyes normal again ... his cheeks are pink " I'm sorry babe ,.. I didn't mean to let my bear loose ... at least he did go full force and we complete the mating " I smile kissing his cheek " d don't w worry love .... I if we d did c complete it ...th that b be ok .... n no m matter how s sore you l leave me " his face reddens and I kiss him " n night " he nods " night .."

Well that was fun ~

Chapter three my lovely noodles !!! My iPod went on the fritz and either wattpad deleted my story or my iPod but frost is no longer sorry ..... but I am making a new story ....hope it fills the gap