Chp. 9

" Uuuggghhhhh" I groan I try to rub my face but I can't move my hands ... I open my eyes to see a poorly lit room .. I start to panic remembering

I was attacked

" WH WHERE TH THE F FUCK A AM I ?!!!!" I scream .... no reply ... great ... and I need to pee ... I wrap my tail around me and sniffle .., I want my Stefan ... and my lil boys ,... whimpers slip out and then I feel my babies kick I sigh in relief ... there ok ....

" Well well well ... seems I leave for a moment and sleeping beauty wakes up !" I jump slightly almost peeing myself " hm gotta use the toilet my sweet ? well no surprise there you have been asleep a long time " he begins to unlock my wrist and sits me up " h how l long ?" he smiles " well my delicious play thing~ my little treats shall be born tomorrow on Halloween " he grins showing his fangs as he leads me to a bathroom he leaves me in there shutting the door " hurry !" He shouts making Me whimper ... I start to use the bathroom as I do I open me and Stefan's link ' Stefan help ! ' I feel his excitement and before he answers I feel a sharp pain in my stomach ... I hold my cries and scream as I listen to Stefan ' Where are you ?! ' I sniffle and peek thru the tiny window ' woods .. I see a waterfall ... Im in a basement ... babies ! coming !!! ' And then the link ends when I falls and scream as my water breaks then the man runs in eyes glowing red " NO YOUR EARLY !!" I whimper as he carries me to the bed ,.. " Damn it !! this ruins everything !! " I cry as pain shoots thru my body ...

This monster forces me on my side and makes me push " DAMN IT YOU PIECE OF SHIT !!! YOU RUINED MY PLANS !! " He growls " at least I will get to feast on hybrid blood ... feline wolf and polar bear ... quite a combo " I scream at him ... as I feel the first ones head ... he grabs my babies head " your to damn slow !" and he pulls my baby out ... no crying the only sound I heard was a sickening cracking noise .... "hm what a Shame .. she would have been amazing ... can't drink dead blood " he drops my lil girl and i scream I kick as best as I can but he grabs my ankle and figs his sharp nails In to it " m my baby .. my baby .. my baby ... " I sobbed ... I tried to keep my legs together ignoring the pain in my ankle .... " Come on !! I'm starving !!" I cry " you killed her ! you killed my baby !!my baby ! "

As he went to push my legs apart again the one man I've wanted to see burst thru the door followed by my daddies wolves and our packs ... my daddies attack the monster as Stefan runs to me " Harley ! are you ok ?! " I sob shaking my head no " our baby .. our baby ... he killed her " I whisper as hot tears roll down my face ... Stefan's eyes water as he finds our daughter on the ground .... he picks her up ... " She's still ... so beautiful ... " I sniffle then grab my stomach and cry out louder " there ... there coming now ... " He nods laying her down by me and moves down .... I stare at her ... She's so sweet ... and perfect .... like the angel she is now ....

After 30 quick minuets of pushing ... I'm now holding my little olive and my hansom Nicholas ... We named the first girl grace .....

Stefan carried all of us home ... once there mom had a pink box with a pillow in it for grace ... our angel baby ... he cried and hugged me " my poor baby .." I sniffle " mom ... you are gonna smother Nicholas and olive " he jumps a bit and looks at the lil ones and grins " so cute ! " Stefan smiles watching us while he caresses the lid of the pink box " Harley .... I'm going to take her ..to get the funeral home ... " He looks down at the box and I nod " alright ... I love you ..." he nods then kisses me along with olive and Nicholas ..

As I and my mom walked in side the house two lil Curley blonde headed boys run and hug me " MOMMY !" I smile " hey my tuff lil boys ! .... Wanna see your brother and sister ?" Dallas squeals then runs to the couch diesel looks at me " mommy doesn't talk funny ? " I smile shaking my head no he nods and he whispers " where's other sissy ?" I take in a breath and sigh ..." go sit baby boy ... " He nods and sits with Dallas

I sit in between my boys and they smile at the new twins ... " Boys ... I know you know there was three babies .. " They nod " well ... she ... she needed to go up to heaven .. to be with grandma Nicky ... " They pout and ask in unison " why ?" I frown " well ... she just wasn't ready for the world ... she loves us just remember that .... she made sure olive and Nicholas stayed ... and she is gonna watch over us alright? " they nod sniffling .... I let them hold the babies ... then switch ..

A while later mom got dinner going ... and Stefan walked in ..." how did they handle it ?" I smile sadly " as well as any four year olds would ... they think I sound funny with out my stutter .." he smiles and kisses me " I think you sound beautiful stutter or not ... I'm just glad you are home ..."

After dinner my family gave us hugs and left .... my dads gave me extra long hugs .... the boys help me change olive and Nicholas while Stefan fixes there room ....Dallas helps with the diapers while diesel helps with the clothes ... I carry them to the room and lay them in there cribs .... the boys hug me and kiss me night " love you boys ... Tomorrows halloween " they shrug " no candy " Dallas says rubbing his eyes stumbling to bed as diesel smiles " we are on big brother duty " I smile patting his head as he walks to bed ... Stefan tucks them in and we climb in to bed together ...

" I love you so much Harley ... you , our four kids and our angel baby " I smile kissing his lips ... how I missed him ... " I love you Stefan ... for ever and always ...you and our children here on earth and the one in heaven ... you keep me breathing ...." and we snuggled closer " that you for fixing my ankle up " he chuckles " no need to thank me love " i smile closing my eyes I fell asleep to his heart beat ...

My family is everything to me ..

I cried ... I'm so sorry my noodles *holds out a box of tissues*