Chp. 15

Harley POV ~~~~ 2 years later

Here I am hiding in the kitchen pulling at my ears wishing I was blind ! holy shit !!! a mom never should see that !!! eeeewww !!! I mean I know I have ... uh one two ...eight kids like I know I have a lot of ... uh but still !! those two are my babies !!

--- 1 hour ago -----

As I got got a text from Ollie saying they are having fun at my moms I put Elizabeth down for her nap ... as I walked down the hall I heard ... something

" Mmm d diesel~ ah s stop ! ha "
" Sh babe " I then heard grunting and a loud moan ... oh god .... I opened the door just a hair ... and I want to rip my eyes out ! my babies !! " Ahh ! mom !! " Dallas screamed from under diesel as they removed there mouths from eachothers necks showing there marks " mom !! what the hell !! " I pull the door shut and run to the kitchen covering my ears .... I drop down in to fetal position and rock my self ....

- present time ..--

I as my heart rate came back down to normal Diesel walks in to the kitchen fully clothed .... he starts grabbing stuff to make a sandwich until I clear my throat he jumps a bit " uh h hey mom ... " I stand up " hey ... so ... you ... and dal .... you two done ? " His face turns a light pink and he nods and works on his food " ok ... next time ..do it when no ones home .... ok ? " He looks down at me a bit surprised " for real ? ... Y your not ashamed of us ... or grossed out ... " I sigh " I'm a lil disturbed ... but that's cause I see you two as my babies still .... ashamed ? never ... you two are my boys ... and you are mates ... this was bound to happen at some point ... " He grins and hugs me " ok ok EW let go I love you to diesel but baby boy .... you smell ... so you both need showers " he nods grabbing his sandwich and running off to his room .... ugh and leaving a mess for me ....

------ Dallas POV ----

Shit .... why did I have to be bottom ?! I can't freaking lay on my back or sit !!! standing hurts too !! so I'm stuck on my stomach like a beaches whale !

" Hey doll face " diesel say as he almost struts in to the room like a proud peacock " hey " I grumbled " aw what's the matter ? is that fabulous bottom of yours sore ? " I growl hiding in my pillow as he laughs " hey ... moms not mad or anything .... he wants to burn his eyes out .... but he's good " I huff rolling on my side to look at him " ok ... " He smiles and hands me half of a sandwich .... I gladly eat it ... " Wanna take a shower ? " He asks ... " Hhmm sure ... but I can't stand ..." he grinds and gist pumps the air " DONT BE PROUD OF THAT !" I yell at him he pouts then picks me up as I finish my food .... he carries me to the bathroom and he starts the shower as I lean on the wall ...

After our shower we get dressed ... well he does I just pull on boxers and flop on the bed ..... But of corse a while later mom calls us for dinner ... which means family is home ... great ..

I pulled on pj pants and a sweater ... then I walked out and in to the kitchen ... " Dal ? why are you walk'n like you just got off a horse ?" Nicky asks I turn to him and grumble a bit as I sit down diesel is trying not to laugh and mom is shaking his head " what did I miss ?" dad asks I start eating and diesel smirks seeing my red face then he pulls his tee shirt collar down showing my mark dad just face palms " really you two ? " Diesel nods " oh yea he's limping and being real gimpy " I stomp on his foot and he grunts dad chuckles mumbling " at least he takes after me in more ways than the blonde hair " I grumble and Ollie laughs a bit " dal calm bro " geez this 12 year old acts like there 14 ... hm .. " Hey mom tomorrow me and the guys are going to the skate park ... uh well if it's cool with you that is " olive says ... mom sighs " Of corse olive ! " Ollie just grins then runs off .... olive has got her hair cut really short ... like a boys ... and she wears boys clothes ... wait till her period and puberty ... wander how that will go over ...

After dinner diesel helped clean up I just say there and thought about if I should try to get to our room or just go to the couch ... couch is closer ... I finally get to the couch and as soon as I sit down 2 year old Elizabeth and 4 yea told Greyson jump on me " HI !" Greyson says bouncing like a chihuahua on crack " hi grey ... hi Liz .. " Liz giggles and rolls off of me as Greyson bounces " play play play !!! I wants to play !!!!" I sigh reaching down the side of the couch pulling up the remote for his car " look Greyson flashing lights !" he looks over at the police car toy and I make it zoom off and off he goes chasing it .... that was easy ....

My cousins bust in and and my grandpas look pissed " Stefan ! vampires !! " Dad jumps up as mom whimpers I ignore my backside and run to my momma and hug him " where ?! " They start to talk and from what I hear before they run out is its a coven taking children from our town ! " Dal stay with mom and everyone I'm going with dad " I whine and he kisses me then runs off ... I hope he's ok .....

--- diesel POV -------

I shifted and chased my family .... my bear is as big as my fathers ... a bit skinnier but eh what ever ....

As we neared the house four disgusting leeches appear covered in blood ... grinning evilly .... " Ooh play toys ! may we add them to the dungeon with that stupid lil runt that disgraces our race ? " The other nods laughing ... all four head at us ..... our family's pack of warriors makes short work of them then we move in ... that's when the smell of sugar cookies and vanilla came to me .... it was just as strong as .... as Dallas's sent ... a mates sent .... but Dallas is my mate ... do I have ... two ? ...

As we ripped thru the vampires we made it to the basement ..... there was two cages .... one had a dead women in it ... she's been dead for a while ... the second ... holds my second mate ...

Dallas is gonna flip ...

Here ya go my beautiful noodles thank you for 400+ followers !!! that's so awesome !!!