THE END!!!! ;(

GARROTH'S POV
I then feel is tounge start to explore my mouth, I then slowly move my hands down to the bottom for his shirt. I then grab the bottom of his shirt and take it off of him. He looked so hot, I continue to kiss him, I start to slowly kiss him downwards, I start kissing his neck, the I slowly start to suck on his neck. "What the hell are you doing, don't give me a hickey" I look at him "I won't don't worry" I continue sucking and kissing his neck and then I slowly make my way back up to his lips. I was then interrupted by to big bangs on the door.
LAURANCE'S POV
I was enjoying this so much God Garroth is an amazing kisser, then suddenly I hear two loud bangs on my door and Garroth swiftly gets off of me. "Laurance why the hell is your door locked" fear then struck me, my stomach was in a knot "u-uh, s-sorry dad I'll be out in a second" I then hear my fathers terrifying booming voice "OK BUT DON'T KEEP MY WAITING FOR LONG!!!!" I then hear his foot steps fade away. I quickly put on my shirt and run out of my room, "yes father did u need anything" he then looks at me, anger filled in his eyes. "WHAT THE HELL IS ON YOUR NECK". I knew what he was talking about, Garroth gave me a hickey, "u-uh dad I" he interrupts me "GARROTH GET OUT HERE" he knew we were dating, and he doesn't want me to be gay. I see Garroth walk out of my room but he doesn't seem scared he looks confident "WHAT THE HELL WERE YALL DOING IN THERE Garroth I don't want you to see my son EVER again". Tears start to fill my eyes "WHAT NO DAD!!!!" Garroth looks at me with tears in his eyes. "I must respect your father.... Goodbye Laurance". Tears are rolling down his face, "NO YOU WONT LEAVE ME!" Garroth interrupts me with a passionate, last kiss "goodbye Laurance" he then slowly walks out of the house.
GARROTHS POV
I run home tears are rolling down my face, I can't believe this is happening I go home and I cry, for hours and hours, and that was the last time I saw Laurance.

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING!!!! THIS IS MY FIRST FANFIC SO IT PROBS SUCKS BUT I WILL COME BACK WITH MORE FANFICS BYEEEEE!!!!