Short smut chapter WARNING GRAPHIC!!!!

GARROTHS POV
As soon as I was in I heard a loud moan erupt from my boyfriend beneath me. His hands were gripping my bed sheets, he was clenching his fists so hard that his tan knuckles faded to white. "A-am I hurting y-you baby" "N-nO!! Keep g-going pl-EasE". He had a slight whimper in his voice that made me slightly more turned on, if that was even possible. The sensation of Laurances hot walls around my hard erection was the best feeling ever. I was already on the verge of spilling but I held it in. I wanted to have a little more fun with Laurance, so I smacked his ass hard which made him moan even louder. "Fuck d-daddy m-mOre" those words sent me over the edge, I couldn't hold much longer. "I-I'm gonna c-cUm" I started to pump Laurance so he could cum with me. Laurance moaned and yelled out my name before he came all over my bed sheets, shortly after that I was cumming as well. I slowly pulled out of Laurance and watched the cum slowly leak out of Laurances stretched hole.
Laurances face was red and sweaty, and he looked so tired. "Oh no, I've made a huge mess I-I'm sorry. D-daddy", "no it's ok baby I'll clean it up". I pull off the bed sheet and get another blanket from my closet. I lay the blanket on top of the bed and hand Laurance a box of tissues. "Here clean yourself up" I smiled so i didn't seem demanding. "O-ok" Laurance wiped off the cum off of his ass and laid down on my bed almost falling asleep ammediatly. I lay beside him and pull his limp body towards mine and then I slowly drift off to sleep.

HOPEFULLY YOU ENOJOYED there will be many parts to this fan fiction so DO NOT WORRY and omg we are almost to 900 views that's so crazy guys. Thank you all so much. All of you are so amazing and I couldn't thank y'all enough. Love y'all! Bye!!!