Having a little fun ;)

WARNING!!!! There will be a lot of smut! As you can tell I like writing smut. My page is based off of it xD. So if you don't like smut then DO NOT READ but if you are... ENJOY ;D

GARROTHS POV
     I feel his legs wrap around my waist, I put my hands under his bum to support the small boy wrapped around me. I then gently lay him down on the bed as I get on top of him. Laurance grips the back of my head, clutching onto my hair as he pulls me into a heated kiss. I wanted more, this wasn't enough, I then bite his bottom lip, receiving a small moan from the the dark haired boy underneath me. I take advantage and slip my tongue into his warm mouth as I start to explore. Usually when this happens, me and Laurance kiss for a little longer then go to sleep, but this time was different. I could something hard against my thy, I slide my hand down to feel what it is, and I realize that its Laurance's growing erection. I break away from the kiss and harshly remove his pants as Laurance removes his shirt. Clothes were being thrown across the room onto my clean floor. I place my lips onto his and slowly move down to his neck, sucking and nibbling on the skin. I hear a loud moan escape his mouth as he grips on my hair. I feel his hands slide down to my waist as his fingertips find there way to the bottom of my shirt. He grips on the rim of my shirt, I then break away again and throw my shirt off as a feel the cold air against my chest.
    LAURANCES POV
     Garroth looked so stunning, I couldn't hold myself back, I gripped the rims of his pants and threw them off, revealing a beautiful blonde haired boy only in his boxers. I then placed my hands on his shoulders and starts to kiss his chest. "You horny boy" Garroth giggled, "I-I need you d-daddy". I heard the words come from my mouth, my cheeks began to feel hot as I saw his eyes widen. He then pushed me down onto my back and roughly kissed my lips as he palmed me through my thin boxers. A loud moan escaped my mouth, the feeling was amazing, I then feel myself become completely hard. "Baby boy your gonna have to be a little more quiet", "I-I'm sorry, I-it just feels so good, p-please I-I need you I-inside m-me". As soon as those words came from my mouth, my boxers were being thrown off.
GARROTHS POV
The dark haired boy underneath me was conpletely naked, he looks so fucking hot. I put my hand around his throbbing erection and started to pump it. He started to buck his hips and moan loudly and I was getting harder and harder by the second. "Do you like it when daddy does that" I started pumping him faster and harder. "F-fu-ck! I-I need you!!", "ok baby hold on" I got up and took off my boxers. "Dammit I don't have any lube", I started to get frustrated because I wanted inside him so badly. "Just use your spit and hurry!!!" I did as he commanded and I coated my fingers in spit. I put one finger in and I heard him moan in pleasure, so I stuck in the second finger and started to sissor him. He stuck his ass up farther in the air, giving me a signal that he's ready. I lined up my tip with his ass and I went all the way in.

IM SORRY I DID THIS YOU Part two of the smut will come out really soon!!! Promise!!!!! It was just getting really long so I'm just going to make a part 2 of the smut soon. Well I'm going to hell.... BYE!!!! <3

Laurance X Garroth FanFiction!!!!!! WARNING IS FOR MATURE AUDIANCE!!!! जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें