Chapter 24- Joji POV

In a sudden (Your Name) whipped around, and stared me dead in the eye
"What are you two talking about back there that requires such silence?"
She raised her eyebrows and refused to avert her gaze. Before I could answer her question Ian spoke up,
"I was telling George that he needs to stop staring at your ass, it's really disrespectful, and kinda rude"
A smug grin grew on his face, while one of shock and embarrassment grew on my own
"Dude! No I wasn't!"
        "Then what were you two talking about?"
I can't tell her the truth...
"Well..."
Ian stared at me, knowing I was panicking internally, and loving every second of it.
There's no way to avoid it that Ian wouldn't call me out on.
"Ian was just telling me how he thought you and I would make a cute couple..." I put my head down in shame.
          A cute puzzled look grew on her face, and she tilted her head to the side much like a confused puppy would.
"Ian you're still trying to push that? Man you have a problem" she brushed it off with a laugh, continuing on her way to the pool, which was right around the corner and out a pair of doors.
          I opened said doors for the two of them to which (Your Name) responded with a polite 'thanks' and Ian replied with a boisterous
"Man Joji's reaaaaally tryna get frisky tonight!"
          I hit his arm as a way of saying 'cut it the fuck off', to which Ian chose to ignore, and continued laughing.
          (Your Name) decided to speak up with a cocky
"Ian don't be an idiot, we both know that George absolutely despises me" she turned to me and grinned, putting her hand on her popped out hip.
"Right Joji?"
          Deciding it would be in my best interest to play it cool, I swiftly replied with a 'hell yeah' and walked past them both.