part 5

STEVE'S POV

and one hour later,she scream and said,"i have no place in the world" she keep repeating that word,so i wake her,"scar?scarlett wake up!" and she did."Im so sorry,steve"
"nonomo its okay,wanna talk about it?" i asked her,i need to know everything about her because she look exactly like natasha,especially the dream,"unmm,no steve.i don't want to talk about it,i better go now"she smiled,i hold her waist,"no,scar.you're not going anywhere!its 12 in the morning!what the hell are you thinking?what if some bad guy do something to you?" i said to her,i don't want to lose a girl i lo- no! I don't want to lose my best friend anymore,"but i disturb your sleep" she said,"no,it's okay.I can wake you up" i smiled to her," thank you steve" "now,lets go back to sleep " after that i saw her eyes still open,"ehm-ehm you don't want to sleep?" "yes,why?" i snirked,"steve,no!!" i tickle her until she's dying of laughter,"steve stop!okay okay i will sleep"she said with a laugh,i stop tickling her,"promise?""promise" she chuckled,"and steve,by the way who changed my clothes?" now its her turn to smirked,"o-o-oh th-the clothes ,p-pepper changed it"i blushed,"its okay steve,thank you"I chuckled."now sleep." i put my arm around her and pull her closer to me.now her head is in my chest.my heart beat so fast,but i don't care.

the next morning,i open my eyes and saw scarlett still in that position.but,i saw another person sat on the couch.so I slowly get up from the bed without waking her,and i did it.
"who are you?" i asked as i rub my eyes,but there are 2 persons on the couch,and they are tony and pepper,"hi,rogers" he smirked,"oh,come on tony!she's drunk yesterday and I don't know what to do so i brought her here!"why'd tony always teased me.ugh."okay captain.then go to living room now or this"he showed me a picture of me and scarlett sleeping,"tony!" pepper called his name,"yeah yeah but still i will show it to everyone" he smirked and walk away with pepper.ugh.

"scar?" she slowly wake up and rub her eyes," yea?" "lets go eat breakfast,shall we?" i smirked "yes captain"she said as she salute me,i chuckled."you know what,you look adorable using that" i said "ugh,come on lets go steve!im
hungry,or i will eat you!" "oh the princess is canibal,huh?okay lets go!" "but im too lazy!" she said as she sleep again so i carry her bridal style,i know she hate it."Steve ! put me down!" "nope!" i put her down on the couch in living room,"what do you want to eat?" "pancakes!" "coming!"
i cooked her pancakes and then my bacon.i love bacon too much."this is your pancakes,princess"i snirked"steve,stop!" she chuckled.suddenly, tony,pepper,and bruce come to the living room,"hi all" i greet,"hi rogers"bruce greet,"actually i want to talk to you" i look at scarlett and she nodded,"wait here okay,scar.you have tony and pepper" i said to her "okay,steve"

i go to the lab to talk with bruce,"what,bruce?" "who is she?" "scarlett? oh she's my friend,i met her two days ago and yesterday she want to meet me because she need place to live so i told her to sleep in my apartment.but because she's drunk,so I brought her here.she reminded me of natasha" "what reminded you of natasha?" "her dream" "steve,i want you to ask her all of her secret,understand?" i nodded.i go back to the living room,"hey!" "hey,captain!" "can i talk to scarlett for a second,guys?""sure,captain,sure"

i bring her to the lab,"can i ask you something?" "yes what is is it steve?" "what do you mean by i have no place in the world?you know,you're having a nightmare and the-" "yeah yeah i don't know steve i ju-" "its okay,scar if you dont want to talk about it now" "no no,i want to talk about it but you know,I don't even know why i said that" "i just want you to promise me to open up,okay?no secret!" "yeah.." "okay lets go back!"

after we eat,i decided to take a walk,"scar,do you want to take a walk?" i asked her "yea sure,but what about my clothes?" "we can go to your apartment first,oh yea!you want to move to my apartment right?lets go!" and we go to her apartment, "umm,steve help me here! please" i help her.
one hour later we arrived at my apartment,"here let me help you" "thank you,steve!" "your welcome!" "umm,scar can we eat?" "yeah sure" "we eat at..."

----------------
----------------
ugh his chapter is so bad and UGHHH
im sorry guys for my grammar
LOVE YOU ALL THANK YOU FOR READING 💕