part 9

(A/N) HEY GUYS,i've edited some of the story,soo u can re-read it if you want to ✌🏻️ laflaf

STEVE'S POV
"yea,that's why." i told her everything."hey,its 11 o'clock already,can we go back?" she asked "yea,lets go.im tired too."i go to the avengers and told them i want to leave and they said yes,soo we go back home prepared for tomorrow.
when we arrived at the hotel we go in to our own room.
i changed to my pajama.before i fell asleep,i heard
scarlett screamed. i go to her room "hey scar,its okay,im here." she didn't answer.so i hugged her and she hugged back,I asked "wanna sleep with me? i-i mean y-you know what i me-mean..." she chuckled and nodded.I smiled to her and carry her bridal style to my room. i put her in the bed and take my pillow to the couch,"steve?" "yea,scar?" she just look at me and patted the bed "sleep here please?" she pleaded "okay.." i sigh.as soon as she fell asleep i put my arm around her and suddenly she turned around.Now,her head is in my chest.i hope there's no tomorrow.

~next morning~
i woke up to the sound of my alarm.duh.everyday.i open my eyes and saw scarlett sleep peacefully.I have yo admit that she look cute tho.its 8:30 now.i shake her shoulder gently "scar,wake up,if you don't then.." i could have sworm i saw her smirked then i tickled her,she laughed "steve!okay okay!" and i stop "see,i always win" i said "not today,big guy" she smirked and hit me with a pillow "sureeee.." and we change our clothes,she wear the one that i bought for her "hey,scar,come here!" "what?" i gave her a minnie mouse something headband "wear that" i said and, she wear it (A/N picture in the second slide) "aww,steve thank you!" she hugged me "no problem,by the way,you look cute" she blushed and turned around to cover it "can we go now? i can't wait to go to disneyland tho"she complained "okay okay" i said as i take my phone and my important things.we go there using a taxi

SCARLETT'S POV
i still can't believe im a black widow.why can't i remember my past,i mean with steve not red room.he loved me so much,and i love him so much,but,should i tell him the truth? no.i need to know everything first."scar?" "uh yea.im sorry what did you say?" "i said,we're arrived.c'mon!"
i get out and inhale the fresh air of "disneyland".well,it reminded me of something.by something i mean  theme park.

*flashback*
"steve!" i whispered,almost yelled through the intercom "i saw 8 men.i'll take care of them and you go take the file" i ordered "okay!" he said.i kicked one of the men legs and punched his nose and do the same thing to everyone.im not satified yet tho,so i gave the last men my widow bite."nat!" i heard steve screamed "steve,im here!" he directly run to me.i hugged him because he always "embrace" me back with his comfortable hug.yeah,i named it "comfortable hug because whenever i hug him,i feel safe."git the flash drive?" i asked through his chest and then pulled away "uh-huh.lets go!"we directly get in to the quinjet.steve sat next to me."nat?" "yea?" "do you want to go to,what do you call it?t-team park?" i chuckled."its theme park steve" i gave him a weak smile "i dont see,why not?" he gave his cheesy smile,"tomorrow,10 o'clock.?" "okay!"

lllllllllllllllll
SKIP
llllllllllllllll

i woke up to the sound of my alarm.shiz.its 9:00 am.
i only have one hour to prepared.after i finished taking a bath,i put on my black crop-top and a black high-waisted shorts.before i could put on my eyeliner (since steve doesn't like it when i wear too much makeup) someone's knocking, "its open!" i yelled"you ready,na..t?" "oh!wait,steve.lemme take my bag first,and what took you so long to say my name? do i look ugly?" i asked.knowing the answer is no
"n-no th-thats n-n-not what i-i mean,y-you look beautiful actually" beautiful.never heard that before.maybe hot,sexy,pretty.but not beautiful."o-oh thanks" i said as i finished puting the eyeliner "perfectly"."shall we?" he asked while offering his arm "no." i said as i hit his arm playfully "steve!we're not going to a prom!" i chuckled "fine...then lets go!"

we arrived at the theme park."steve.." "yeah?" "c-can we play another ride?" i asked.frightened."what's wrong nat?" i sighed before asking him,"is it normal when the black widow scared of...height?"i asked,scared that he would laugh.but its the other way round,he stopped and look at me with his baby blue eyes."okay,let me tell you,it is normal if the black widow scared of height,but sometimes you can't let yourself scared of somehing you've never tried before.so,i dont care if you yelled at me or even killed me,because im.going.to.play.that. and thats a period" he said as he hold my hand and..intertwined our fingers.
" stev-" "no more steve steve,nat.you need to be brave,it's  weird when you can fight monsters,robot,etc and not scared while you are scared of riding a ferris wheel" before i could open my mouth,he quickly pulled me to the queue and get in. i squeezed his hand tightly and my heart beats 100x faster than before."steve,are you sum-" "come om nat,its okay.i'll never let anything happen to you" he said as he hugged me.i feel safe and hugged him tighter.as i pull away the hug,it stop."steve,what's going on?" i asked "you know,that's why you need to try new things.we stopped because they want is to take a picture of this beautiful view" he grab his phone from his pocket and we took a selfie.5 minutes later,we're arrived,"down there". "see,i told you nat.its going to be okay" he smiled "yeah.."

*end of flashback*
"nat?" "yea,im sorry i jus-" "nonono its okay,but why'd you acting so weird lately?" oh no.should i tell him the truth? no.he'll be confused and then our friendship will be ruined.
"i'm just..so happy" i gave a him a big "fake" smile "oh,okay then,lets go!" he take my hand and led me to a 'roller coaster' ride."steve,you know what,i don't like playing thi-" "why?you scared?" he stopped and look at me with his baby blue eyes.damn."yeah.." "come on scar,just hold or
squeezed my hand if you're scared or close your eyes" he smiled...

TO BE CONTINUED (2) 😏😏