part 8

(A/N) guys,i'm sorry.i keep changing the title 😂
i don't want my friend to read my book 😂

STEVE'S POV
tony invited me to a dinner.im suprised because i never know that he have a house here.i wear my tuxedo and leave my hair messy."STEVE!" scarlett yelled "yes wait."
and when i arrived at her room (since we used two rooms) , i saw scarlett looks so different and beautiful."can you help me zip this thingy?" "uh yea uh o-of course" after i helped her,i asked "do-do you cut your hair?" "oh,yea i cut my hair.is it bad?" "no no no. its good!i love it!you look great!" she smiled,"hurry up we're late" "okay"  i offer my arm to her "shall we?" "we shall." she answered  and we linked our arm.

~at the lobby~
"steve,where is the car?"  "uhh can you wait a minute?"
"yeah sure" and suddenly there's a lot of paparazzi taking a picture of something,but not us.yep,its the "avengers" car,
"hey cap,wanna join us?" tony greet.and the paparazzi look at me.us actually.and start taking a picture of me and scarlett.we go in to the  car quickly and we did it.
i saw clint,laura,pepper,tony,sam,vision,hill inside the car.
well,its a big car,so it can fit a lot of people.
"hey,cap,how's your date?" date. tony asked,"tony,she's my friend how can yo-" "come on cap,you look great together!" i keep silent.

when we arrived at tony's house,well its kinda big tho,there's a lot of people inside ,"hey,cap,since you and scarlett are "friend" then we need to find you a date"
"uhh..tony,i think i'll just hangout with scarlett and all of you" "fine." then he walk away.i saw Scarlett at the bar,alone,so i decided to join her."hey" "oh,hi steve,want to drink?" "unmm,nope thank you" "oh okay" "so,why'd you cut your hair?" "oh,i-i just want to cut it" she smiled "well,it looks good" "thanks" and suddenly the dj play you don't owm me."steve?" "what?" "want to dance?" i'm shocked.last time i dance is with natasha."uh,y-yeah lets go"
"don't tell me what to do
and don't tell me what to say" she sang

"and please when i go out
with you" i continued

"don't put me on display" we sang in unison

"i like your voice,i don't know you can sing" i said
"what about me?i never knew captain america can sing"
"you don't know w how to dance,eh cap?" she smirked
"lemme teach you" "i do know how to dance,i just.." "okay then,this is how you do it"she then put my hand around her waist and her's on my shoulder."you're actually good at dancing" she smiled " you know,last time i dance is with natasha,we dance on the roof"i gave her a weak smile.
dammit steve.i need to stop remembering her.but i can't.
i love her too much.

SCARLETT'S POV
"you know,last time i dance is with natasha,we dance in the roof"

natasha.dance.roof.
*flashback*
"hey nat,follow me" "steve what are u doi-"
before i could finished my sentence,he take my hand and lead me to the rooftop,"steve,its raining,what are u doing?"
he didn't answer,but he played
love me or leave me
by little mix.
"dance with me?" he asked "but its raining.."
"i dont care" I didn't answer but i put my hand on his shoulder and started to dance,"you know,i love rain"
"why?" he asked "i dunno,i just like the scent of it"
but actually because of this moment,steve.
"well,you're right,i also love the scent of it"
he smiled.as the song finished,so do the rain.
we're only inches away,i look into his blue eyes,
it shows love.but i feel someone is watching us,
well,im a spy,it's so easy to know if theres a people around me.yep,its tony.i quickly turned around,
"you're not a spy,tony"
*end of flashback*

"steve?" "yeah?" "i need to talk to you"
then we go to the bar (since tony's house is friggin huge)
"can i talk about..ermmm..a-ab-bout n-nat?" i asked
i stared into his eyes,it only shows pain."i-i-im so sorry steve, I don't kno-" "its okay scar" "first,do you think natasha is still alive?" "can you keep a secret" "yeah,of course"

of course i can,steve.i'm a spy.im black widow.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE ABOUT....DISNEYLAND!
👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
THIS CHAPTER S*CK.SORRY GUYS FOR A SHORT CHAPTER.