part 6

STEVE'S POV

we eat at my apartment."so,do you want to go to mall after we eat?" i asked scarlett,"yeah!of course!but,you know,I don't have mon-" "no no no,you're not going to spend any money,i'll buy it for you!" "steve!i don't want you to spend any money! especially for me!" she said,before she can open her mouth,i pull her and bring her out,"steve!what are you doing?" "you'll see" after that i ask her,"what is your favorite color?" "umm...white!" "okay,follow me!" i said.
"scar!come here!" "im coming!" she answered.when she arrived i asked her,"choose!" "Steve,you don't need to do t-" "choose pleasee" i pleaded and she sigh, "okay,this one looks nice,but its not white!"she complained,i chuckled,"wait here and don't go anywhere!" she nodded.i go and found a white-color shirt and i also bought her a white cardigan.i put the clothes inside a box i brought from my apartment and then the cashier greet me,"OH MY GOD ARE YOU ST-" before she could finished her sentence ,i cover her mouth and said,"please,if you say a word,you know the consequences" and then she continued her job,"it cost $25.00 sir" i gave her my money,"keep the change" and i walk away.

i walk to scarlett and i greet her,"hey!" "oh hi steve!" i handed her the box,"what is thi-" she said while she open the box,but before she could open it i said,"nonononono open it at home" "okay,and thank you steve!" she kissed my cheek,"your welcome " i smirked

SCARLETT'S POV
steve.is the closest person in my life.i can't even remember anything,i can't remember my past.so that's why he's the closest person in my life.ibut,i have this strange feeling everytime he mentioned natasha.i feel like i know her.
but she's a black widow and I'm not.

*flashback*
"natalia?" i heard someone call my name,"natalia?!" now his voice getting higher,I didn't answer.suddenly i felt a pain in my cheek,and then there's a person came in front of me,ivan.
*end of flashback*

i snapped back into reality when i heard someone calling my name,"scar?scarlett?hellooooo?" "uh yea steve!im sorry there just a lot of thing on my mind right now" i lied "how bout you?are you okay?" I asked "me?im fine!" he said.
"owh okay.." and suddenly thunder came from nowhere, im scared.i don't know what im doing but i think im hugging someone,because i can hear someone's heartbeat.steve.right,i hugged steve.and i pull away the
hug,"i-im so sorry,steve.im just scared and shocked because of the thunder" "yeah,its okay,scar" and then another thunder came put from nowhere.again."are you scared?come here" i follow his order and he put his arm around me.i feel safe.i think,I'm in love with steve rogers.

*flashback*
i knocked on steve's door,"steve?open the door please,
i need to talk to you.".When he open the door,i saw steve in front of me,"nat?" he asked,"come in."
there was an awkward silence,and he break it,"umm...nat,what is it?what so important?its 2 in the morning?"he asked."umm...steve,promise not to get angry,okay?"i asked,he nodded"i..i.."i sigh before getting more serious,"f-fury gave me a mission,its located in RUSSIA,and you know,its the place where my childhood w-"he cut me off because maybe he saw tear start to build up in my eyes,so he continue for me "red room" i sigh,remembering  "yea,and i need to kill ivan since he came to tony and threaten him  and  I can't stand with it anymore." "i'm coming with you right?" he asked,my heart breaks a little"steve...i-i-im so sorry,but you're not coming"i explained .i can see the pain in his eyes."how long?" he asked,trying not to show the pain,"umm..5 months,steve"i sigh,i started to cry,im so scared.he embrace me with a hug,,"steve,im scared."i said,sobbing.i tighten the hug,perhaps this is the last time i can be this close with him and he said,"me too nat,me too.I don't want to lose you.".i pull away the hug," steve,can i sleep here,tonight?"i asked"yes of course natasha"i said with a fake smile.I didn't sleep amd suddenly he kissed my forehead and whispered,"i love you nat."
*end of flashback*

------------------
------------------
CAN SOMEONE FIX MY GRAMMAR?!