Ian imagine

The first time you say " i love you" to each other.

It was just like every other day,  you and Ian where heading to his house for dinner. You and Ian have been dating for about a year and a half now i happier then ever, you both work at the same store, you both are on your senior year of school and both more in love then ever before  but of course you guys would never say that out loud... at least not right know. " Y/n remember when we first met?" Ian said.. "well of course, Lip stole my sandwich.. and out of no where you ran after him and stole it back and gave it back to me.... you where my night in shining armor.. hahaha BEST recess EVER!!"  You both start to laughing but then Ian grabs your hand and gets really quit. He looks at you like never before a look that makes you feel safe. "Y/N I love You."  who new... who new that just three world could make some one so happy and scared at the same time. "I new i loved you the day i met you at recess with your hair up in a messy ponytail.. i new."  All i could do was just stand there.  Then all a sudden a wave of rush came over you and you literally just just jump on him and start to kiss him. I kiss that was full with so much emotions it was AMAZING. You push away for a second " i love you too, I love you more then i have ever loved someone". You both just look at each other with more love in your eyes then ever.

 You both just look at each other with more love in your eyes then ever