Lip cheats on you.(part two)

It's been three days since you found out that lip was cheating on you. He has called you a couple times but of course you didn't answer them.  " Y/n i was just calling you to tell you i'm back. i wanted to see you. I haven't heard from you all weekend...I miss you." he voice massage says. It was hard listening  to he massage, Know that he cheated on you and didn't even care.

You have been trying to stay away from all day but you new  your  next class with him and you new that he would try to talk you there. As you were walking in to the class room you heard his voice and  Just like that your heart broke even more seeing him was just..just to hard.  He was walking up to you and you didn't know what to do,  You were thinking about just leaving and not going to class. NO you where not going to let some boy  distract you from school . "Y/N hey I have been trying to call you all last night and these morning. I've missed you."  You couldn't talk to him right know, so you just walk past him  not looking at him. "Y/n," he grabbed you hand. " let go,  I have to get to my set Lip." You pulled away. THAT.. that right there  was one of the hardest things you had to do.. but you new it was for the best. 

It was about 10:00 at night Y/Bff/N was at her boyfriends AGAIN so you where by yourself.  You hated to be by yourself. Lip has been trying to call you again but you new you could not talk to him right know. Then you heard a knock on the door. Your heart stop for a minute. You new who it was....LIP.... You thought if you didn't  answer  maybe he would just go away. " Y/n... Y/N i know you're in there so open the fucking door." There was a long pause. " Y/n please." he whispers. You new you couldn't run  away from this problem anymore. You slowly open there door.

 You slowly open there door

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

*** Guy OMG 1.4k reads. i know its not a lot but to me it is i'm so thankful. i know i haven't updated in weeks but i am back. DON'T worry this is going to be a part three./// love you guy!!! ---kenlee

Shameless preferences/imaginesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें