Carl imagine

imagine Carl telling you he's leaving for the army.
" baby I have to go. It my duty" Carl tells you while wiping a tear off your face. " I know Carl but I can't and won't do the long distance shit."  I say. He looked at me like he already new what I was going to say next... "I hate this. I hate that we are in this situation. I'm not mad at you. I'm actually so proud of you and happy that you found something that you love. What hurts is knowing that you love it more than me, And that's OK. We've been together since we were 15. We both need to grown on our own. We're 18 and it's time for us to go our own way Carl and we both know it." " It's to hard Y/N. I don't want to say goodbye.." " then don't let's just say... see ya Dude haha." We both laughed. We new was time. Carl grabs the side of my face with his rough but gently hands and places a slow and soft kiss on my forehead. When I look up I see a tear run down his cheek which surprised me Carl never cry's. I place my hand on he's cheek and wipe the tear away. "Thank you" I say " Thank you for showing me what loving  a person is all about, thank you for being my first love Carl ." " I love you Y/N" I give a small smile and one last kiss on the cheek.  I start waking away when I here " SEE YA DUDE"

  I start waking away when I here " SEE YA DUDE"