Lip cheated on you (part 1)

You just got out of class. You were heading back to your dorm. Most of the time you would be heading to your boyfriend, Lip's, place but he went to go visit his family for the weekend. You open the door to your dorm just to see your best friend and her boyfriend studying. " Hey Y/N what's up? Not to be rude, but why are you here haha you're usually with Lip." She asked. 

"He went to go see his family for the weekend." 

"OOOOO so why didn't he invite you, you guys have been dating for like a year now and he still hasn't mentioned you to his family?"

" Sooo.. maybe he's just taking it slow."

"Lip, taking it slow?... I don't think so."

"Y/Bff/N just SHUT UP okay..please.."

At this point you were done talking to her and hearing her bull shit. You just needed to get out of there. So you grab your laundry basket and head to the laundry mat. The whole time you were thinking about what Y/BFF/N said.  She was right. You'd been dating for a year now and every time you bring up either of your families, he'd flip out and say you're putting too much pressure on him. 

You love him, but can't be in a relationship like this, BUT I don't want to break up with him either. What am I going to do? 

It's been about an hour since you left to go do your laundry. When i was heading back i heard someone say my name right behind me. "Y/N??" I looked behind me to see mine and Lips professor. " Professor Ross what are you doing her in the GIRL dorms." " Well i was looking for Lip he didn't come to class today and well i thought he might be over her with you but to the look of it he's not here. Is He?" " Sorry professor he went to go visit his family this weekend..But if you want i can give him a message?" That would be grate Y/N...wait actually would you give him this." He hands you a paper. We exchange are goodbye then i head  back to my room. When i go there it was empty. Hmm Y/BFF/N must of went with her boyfriend to his room.

I started to look at the paper that Professor gave me.. no way...NO WAY he did it LIP past with a A+ he is going to flip out when he finds out. I have to tell him let me call him. You start to pick up your phone and started to call him. 

*ring*ring*ring*

K:"Hello" a girl picks up at first you thought it was Fiona

Y/N"Hey You must be Fiona."

K: "HAHAH No my name it karen. who are you." wha... what  no he wouldn't cheat on me.

Y/N: "where is Lip?" You said with a little anger in you voice.

K: " He's in the shower know who the fuck are you!" 

Y/N: " I'm Y/N.. his fucking Girlfriend!!!"

K: " O i would of never guess he had a girlfriend after what we just did haha"

 (tears started to form in you eyes) All you could do is just hang up. How...how could he do this to me to us.  What did i do wrong I.I.I did everything for him. I'm not sad because he cheated i'm sad because i didn't just lose my boyfriend... i lost apart if my heart.

 i lost apart if my heart