Prologue

It has been 20 years since the virus wiped out 99.9% of people on earth. The few that survived have split into four factions, Eldingar, Ain, Skuggi and Vindur. We split into factions after a large disagreement over how we should deal with resources. 

 Ain and Skuggi said we should appoint one of us to deal with all of our resources but Eldingar and vindur disagreed and said that would give too much power to one person because of this the factions were born, they split in two from there the two factions split in three, then four, th- and that brings us to today, 12 years after the fourth faction formed, the Kings that rule now are named: Cerau of Eldingar, Tsun of Ain, Dusk of Skuggi and Sonus of Vindur. 

 They are all very different leaders all with their own special  way for instance Cerau is a very generous, kind and loyal woman.  Tsun is almost the exact opposite, greedy, mean and he betrays almost everyone he meets.  Dusk is very nervous and is always accusing someone for something.  Sonus is very kind but he is too touchy when it comes to his kingdom, likes to say that his kingdom is the best and that when someone brings up something he could improve he insists that there is nothing wrong with his kingdom.  But you are probably dying for me to stop explaining things and tell you my story aren't you? Alright, alright my story begins 20 years ago when the virus first started...

Thanks for reading! The song is Nightstep - Move Into Light by NightcoreReality. And the cover was made by ThinkingWayTooMuch go check her out she's awesome!