Chapter 5

"And now that we have finished the story tell me can you repeat it?" "Yes, I've heard the story so many times!" "Good, someday you will need to tell your apprentice that story. Tell me, have you decided what you are going to become?" "I am going to become a soldier, like my mom" suddenly there was a loud knock on the door. Who is it? "It is the King's guard, open up!" Billie got up to open the door, then as soon as she opened the door the man grabbed her and put her in handcuffs. What is this?! "You are under arrest for treason, you have the right to remain silent, but I don't recommend it."
~~~
Billie's POV
Dang it! I shouldn't have been so careless, I let my hate for her show, that was my mistake. Not that identifying what the problem is will help me, I'll most likely be dead in the morning. "Hello, Billie." Don't say anything, just look straight ahead and stare at the wall, that's what spy's do, right, right? Ok, ok calm down, don't tell her anything, though, what am I even hiding from her? I mean, she already knows, it's not like Ash is a big secret I need to hide, and neither is Segeric. Why am I trying to hide that from her? She already knows! But I'm still not going to answer her and stare at the wall and look awesome. "Wow Billie, not even a hello for your old friend? Ah I see your trying to play tough, well let me tell you something... playing tough isn't going to bring him back!" Nonononnono Billie calm down, DO NOT react! All she wants is to get a reaction! Don't give it to her! "Ugh, take her to the dungeon, C1."

~~~

Ok, I'm being brought to a dark, scary dungeon, nothing bad could possibly happen! Oh gosh, this is bad, this is so so so so so so bad! A-and what about Kindra, I didn't even think about her, she's my apprentice, she's going to be blamed too! Crap, now they're going to have to get Kindra out too! If it wasn't bad enough I got caught!

Thanks for reading! The song is Nightcore - Warriors by NightcoreReality