Chapter 1

Winston cleared his throat and fixed some papers then looked to the other Overwatch members standing before him, "Okay. As always, we shall do roll call than go over groups for the day." McCree pulled the cigar from his mouth and bit his lip as he looked to Hanzo. Something about him seemed different. Like. His gray/silver eyes glimmered a bit. His stomach and torso seemed to be more trimmed and detailed and his muscles seemed flexed even though they weren't. Before McCree could think any foward he choked on a deep inhale of smoke. "Gengi with-" Winston stopped and a few people looked to check on McCree. The cowboy sir, just waved them off. He coughed here and there. He didn't get why this time would be any different. "Calm yerselves. I'll be good." Winston nodded and continued w/ roll call. McCree saw Hanzo looking at him w/ a sort of disapproved look. At that, for some reason he felt guilty looking into the brown eyes and threw the cigar into a trash can a few feet away from him. "Mercy, me and Lucío, will be going to Tokyo. I hear there's another Tsunami that hit and a load of omnics are soon to be dropped off. As for all that's left. Is... Mai, Hanzo and McCree." McCree felt his stomach drop. "You guy's will be going to Antarctica. There, your objectives will be told. Mr. Uzumaki will be at the fish market. Good luck to everyone." Mei cheerly walked to Hanzo as McCree stalled by heading to the small black bin where he threw his cigarette then headed to the two. "Howdy..." Mei happily waved. Hanzo closed his eyes and bowed his head. "Oi. We leave in twenty." Hanzo stood and left. "Hey Mickey, you okay?" Mei chirped. He looked to her then tipped his hat, "Aye." McCree left to the back of the building re-lighting the cigarette, trying clear his mind. It wasn't possible he could like him. He was way to out of his league. As cute as he was. And how hard could it be to get over him, all he had to do was not think about him.
"Aye McCree. We leave in 5." Hanzo shouted from the roof.
Oh right...