Chapter 10 -long chapter- (maybe some stuff)

McCree woke letting his thoughts build up as he got out of bed. Right when he got to the building, he'd grab Mei and Lucio to tell them the plan. Then, he'd do his mission with whoever. Then hang with Hanzo and anything after that he didn't know.
-later-
Once at the mission control, the cowbow looked around for the two. He spotted Mei talking with Mercy. He quickly darted through everyone and stopped surprising the two. "Hey Mei. Can I talk with you for a moment? You and Lucio. We gotta do that thing for Winston." Mei waved to Mercy and the two left went on search for Lucio. "Wait. I here him." Mei pointed over to Lucio, who today, was wearing his ribbit costume (the frog outfit)
"Aye Lucio. I need to have a word with y'all." "Well, we're here." "Not in here, out there." He couldn't see, but he could sense the little worry from Lucio.
They left to the back of the building, no one speaking. McCree was the first to say anything, "You tell anyone?" Jesse looked over to Lucio. "Nah son. I'm not the kind to do that," he coughed Mei's name, "yeh, I wouldn't do that." Mei rolled her eyes then looked back to McCree. "So what'd you bring us here for?" "I need a favor that you two owe me. Got it? Now. I'm hangin' with him today and I need y'all two to stop Genji from doing anything, k?" "You want us. To try stopping a cyborg ninja from attacking you or stopping your date, just so you can smoke with an archer for five minutes?" McCree nodded. "More than five minutes though... and Genji is harmless. All ya gotta do is distract him and if anything, freeze him if it gets to bad." The two nodded. "What if he gets past us?" "Gimme a call, warn me."
"And why are we agreeing to this?" "Ask Mei." McCree then left before the two could change there mind.

-later-

After a long mission, McCree's heart beat as they finally got back. He practically ran to the back of the building and sat in the shade where him and Hanzo last hung out. He sat down and took out the different cigars from his belt and lined them up on the ground. After a few minutes he supposed the Archer wouldnt be coming. Right before he could pick one up, "Sorry im late Jesse. Mission lasted a bit longer than I expected." McCree pulled his hand back from the cigar, surprised to see the Archer. "N-no problem. At least you weren't expected to come back next week, hehe. Heh." Hanzo stared for a minute before sitting across from McCree, looking at the different cigars. "Shall we begin?" McCree nodded, "Here. My first one is green apple." He lit the cigar and handed it to Hanzo. "Keeps me awake when needed. Good for all nighters and such." Hanzo took in a deep inhale letting it sit. Once he puffed it out he smiled a bit, "Just what I needed." He dashed it out then lined it back up with the others, "Someone's excited for the number one..." McCree lit the second one and handed it to Hanzo trying to act cool. "That one's just a regular. Keeps me relaxed." Hanzo took a blow at it, this time, looking McCree in the eye. McCree shifted a bit feeling himself warm up. He squinted a bit before looking down. When he looked up the Archer blew a small cloud to McCree then handing him the cigar, "I think you might need this more than i do." McCree took the cigar, switching it with his. He put his signature cigar near Hanzo and rested the new one between his lips. "You seem tense. Are you always like this Jesse?" "No..." Hanzo fixed his brown eyes to McCree again. "D-don't do that..."
Hanzo smiled, a real smile, then looked down. "I apologize. Shall we continue?" McCree took a quick wiff of the cigar then doused it out. The next were cinnamon, icing, chocolate, and orange.
"Dang, it's hot." Hanzo took his arm from his sleeve and rolled down his robe to his waist. "I think it may be these cigars." McCree peered a couple of times handing Hanzo the strawberry cigar. "I think I like this one the most." He put the cigar down as McCree grabbed the second to last cigar. "This one, you should just check out. It makes a man loose his balance and his train o' thought. Relaxes the muscle, rather then the mind." He put the cigar down the lifted the last one, "This ones a sort of a personal. 'Call it the dream maker. Anything on my mind is put right in front of me. Only lasts for a minute or two, but it's some good stuff." "May I try it, McCree?" "Um. Are you sure Hanzo?
This is some pretty strong stuff." Hanzo nodded. McCree lit the cigar and handed it to the archer. McCree watched the few beads rolling down Hanzo's chest as the archer put it between his lips for a moment then handed it to McCree. McCree took in a sip then doused it out. "That's all of them I guess." "Thanks." McCree tipped his hat then pulled it off to start fanning himself. Hanzo closed his eyes, head down. McCree stared at his chest taking it in. The pattern of the dragon tattoo, the small beads of sweat from his chest and the trimmed stomach. "When does this usually set in?" "'Bout now actually." The cowboy closed his eyes for a second and when he opened them Hanzo had been looking at him. McCree looked back and forth from the ground and him. A moment later, the archer stood and stuck a hand out for McCree. "How do you feel?" Hanzo asked. McCree rubbed his eyes a bit then grabbed the archers hand, standing up. "Pretty good." Hanzo pulled McCree closer wrapping his arms around him. Hanzos brown eyes filled McCree with pleasure then fear. He looked back slowly pulling the archer closer.

A small buzzing came from McCree's pocket but he chose to ignore it.

"So you really like me, Jesse McCree?" McCree nodded blushing a bit.

The buzz grew stronger...

McCree nuzzled the Archer, sliding his metal arm down his chest.

The buzz stopped for a moment then a familiar voice spoke, "Um. McCree. It's Mei. I just wanted to warn you that You know who sorta knew what we were planning and tied us up. We can get out but just know he may be coming..."
McCree quickly stepped back and rubbed his eyes. He patted for his phone the grabbed it. When he looked up he saw Hanzo sitting, eyes closed, head down. "Aye. Hanz', I gotta go do something." McCree dashed out the dream maker then picked up the cigars. "Very well then. Thanks for letting smoke. Hopefully we can do it again..." McCree smiled at the thought, blushing a bit. "I hope we can to... um."  McCree grabbed his hat and the several cigars from where he dropped it.