Just some extra (some juicy stuff maybe 0w<)-maybe not-

McCree sat and leaned against the wall. He looked over and saw a lone bow, sitting beside him. He grabbed the bow and twirled it a bit before placing it next to him. "Only if ya knew," McCree thought. Then thought of consequences of him knowing. "Well. Maybe not..."
Without any notice, Hanzo crossed the corner of the building and spotted McCree. "Jesse. Have you seen my bow?" The archer said from a distant. McCree looked in a bit of surprise when he heard the voice. "Yeah." He lifted the bow from his side and raised it. "Thank you..." The two were silent for a moment as Hanzo retrieved the bow. "Howcome you are sitting alone?" "Most don't like the smoke. Better bein' out her 'nstead of gettin' looks." Hanzo looked down to him. Then sat. The cowboy looked up and felt himself getting a bit warm. The archer raised and eyebrow which asked McCree for sitting permission which was then responded by a hat tip.
The two sat in silence.
McCree took the cigar from his lips and tipped it to Hanzo, "Care to try?" Hanzo grabbed the cigar and placed it between his lips. If McCree looked hard enough, he could see a smile from Hanzo. The robed man took in a large inhale then handed it back to McCree, before puffing out several parted clouds. He quickly then grabbed his bow then shot through all the clouds, piercing holes. McCree retrieved the bow beside him in amazement. "Like shooting fish in a barrel." Hanzo chirped, mimicking McCree.
Whatever this side of Hanzo was, McCree loved it. There was no way it could get better. Until...
Hanzo slowly took his arm from his robe and lowered his robe to reveal his chest, few beads of sweat rolling down. "The weather is quite hot." "Sure is. This smoke probably isn't helpin' either." McCree inhaled his cigar then looked up and saw the chest. He dropped the cigar and coughed in his hat then covered his face. He moved the hat from his eyes and saw Hanzo stare, with a questioning look. "S-sorry, I uh. Got somethin' in my eye." McCree looked down at the trimmed chest and covered his face again. He could feel his cheeks burn and butterflies in his stomach.
"Hanzo?" Tracer blinked to the two. "Oi, McCree. Hanzo, Winston wanted to the chat with you." Hanzo nodded then got up putting his arm back through his robe. He bowed his head to McCree then left. Tracer waved then darted away passing Hanzo.