not so little anymore.

McCree dressed in jeans and a red plaid button up. He grabbed his pistol and jammed it in his pockets with a few flashbangers. Finally he grabbed his hat and headed into the cold night. He left down a sidewalk passing a few worn houses and late night restaurants. Starbucks, which was  right next to a closed donut shop, had a dim light glowing in the large empty room. There was a gas station, but most of the people there were nothin' but trouble.
It was weird living in a suburban neighborhood, but he sort of got use to it. His street was mostly catered by robots who got rejected of not being fully funtioning or minor glitching.
"Jesse." Gentle footsteps padded, although distant, getting louder. McCree rubbed his face then turned to Genji, "Are we really gonna do this again? We're in a populated town in the middle of the night." "Perfect." The masked man threw a handful of starts. McCree used his metalic hand to deflect them away. "Please Genji, I dont wanna fight. It's 3 in the morning. I'm hungry. Let's just do this tomorrow."
No response or care was given. Instead another round of stars were thrown, and another round of stars were deflected. "I really think your over reacting. Come on. Later we can fight all you want
Genji darted to McCree and looked him in the eye. "You think I give a damn what you think, cowboy? You mess with him you mess with me. I'm not gonna have some lowbrow, cigar smoking, fuckboy, dating my brother." McCree smiled then threw a fist at Genji sending him back. "Oh, how'd that happen?!" McCree sarcastically gasped. The cyborg took out his blade feeling a flush of anger go through him, "Shouldn'ta done that McCree... Ryujin no ken wo karae!" A large neon dragon bursted from the sword racing in circles. "Let's finish this..." "Fine." Genji sent the dragon to McCree. The cowboy ran and slid under it. It directed itself around and continued chasing. Genji pulled stars from his wrists and flung them to McCree. McCree ducked the starts and slid under Genji. The cyborg quickly caught the dragon with his blade and sent it to McCree. "Forgive me." McCree took out his pistol and shot a rounded bullet, which curved around Genji but still deflected straight back to McCree. Genji ran to McCree and sending the blade everywhich way. McCree used his metal arm to hit it away, then grabbed a flashbanger and threw it at Genji. The cyborg dropped the sword and held his head. McCree slid away. Before he could shoot again the cyborg was already up again, sword in his hand. Genji then darted to McCree sending a cut through his chest. "Next time, don't forget your armor cowboy." McCree fell to a knee, blood drooling from his torso, shirt torn. "Time to finish this." Genji darted again, but stopped by a flash bang and shot in the face. His mask now cracked, the glowing green light, dim or otherwise dead, Genji growled in anger. "I'm not gonna loose that quick to some piece of scrap." McCree shakily stood, glaring but smiling at Genji. "I thought we were good friends until you saw I liked him... wh-" "enough!" Genji threw his blade across McCrees chest again sending him back down. The cowboy looked up and got a foot in the face sending him on his back. He wiped the blood from his nose and spit the blood from his mouth gasping for breath. Genji rested a foot McCree's metal arm before curshing the middle of it it. "Any last words." McCree chuckled, "Yeah.... your brother is fucking hot." Genji raised his blade in anger. Before the blade could reach McCree, a large wall of ice erupted from the ground sending the blade into the air. Shards of ice came flying at Genji. The cyborg climbed up the wall and jumped for his blade. Before even a second past, he was gone with the wind. "McCree..."