seven; real life

ivy was sitting on their bed, studying and listening to music. they were studying for exams and exams at ivy's college were difficult. ivy was majoring journalism. they always loved writing so ivy decided to major in it just in case their acting career fell through.

"you don't love me, big fucking deal. i'll never tell you how i feel. not a big deal." ivy sang out loud.

ivy scribbled a bunch of hearts on their notebook. they sigh and look back at their computer. they continue to study, sighing loudly. ivy picks up their phone and switches the music the to neighbourhood.

"i think i found hell, i think i found something. i think i found something in my tv screen." ivy bobs their head to the music.

ivy hears a knock and looks to the side. they smile widely at luna, their best friend. luna is holding a bag and a cup carrier. luna puts the bag on ivy's bed, giving them a cup. 

"thanks, honey. i was getting hungry. i'm almost done with this bullshit." ivy curses, taking a drink from their cup.

"i love you, peaches. you mean lots to me." luna smiles widely sitting next to ivy.

"i love you, too. you mean so much to me." ivy smiles back at their best friend, kissing luna on the head.

"now let's get your studying done so we can go binge the walking dead." luna sits back against ivy's bed, laughing.

"again." ivy giggles. 

I got too lazy and forgot to put dates at the end of the chapter oops