fifty one; real life

it was a wednesday evening and alycia and ivy were watching from dusk til dawn. luna and eliza had gone out with lindsey and marie for the evening. alycia had practically moved in with ivy considering she was there every night. nothing was official yet, alycia still had her own home and gone home some nights.

"i'm so glad you decided to watch this with me." ivy smiled at their girlfriend laying next to them.

"me too, it's a good show." alycia responded, reaching up to kiss ivy.

"i'm gonna miss you tons." ivy frowned. "i'm gonna be so busy starting next week."

"i know, baby. we'll still see each other every night and when you're off. i'll be off for the next few months, i'll sneak on set." alycia smiled, sitting up and crossing her legs onto the couch.

"true. i'll be so tired at night, i'll go right to sleep." ivy sighed, rubbing their neck.

"that's okay. you'll have days where you do none or little work." alycia smiled, climbing onto ivy's lap.

"you know you're really cute." ivy said before kissing alycia.

"i know." alycia responded with a smirk plastered on her face.

alycia slipped ivy's shirt off revealing their black bra. alycia smiled and kissed ivy's lips. ivy slipped alycia's shirt off, followed by her shirt. the two kissed quickly before ivy pulled away.

"alycia?"

"yeah?"

"i love you." ivy said as alycia's smile widened.

"i love you, too." alycia responded, kissing ivy and wrapping her arms around ivy's neck.

THEY SAID IT. THEY FUCKING SAID I LOVE YOU. I'M SO EMO