forty seven; comic con day 2

ivy and luna had their hotel early saturday morning. alycia and everyone had interviews throughout the sunny saturday afternoon. ivy really wanted to see the once upon a time panel and meet colin. they ended up getting backstage passes which was amazing for them.

ivy and luna got to the panel right before the host started announcing the cast members names. lucky enough the cast caught ivy and luna before they went on stage. everyone was so nice and took pictures with the two. colin was last and ivy was thrilled but nervous.

"hi, love, what can i do for you?" colin asked with a smile plastered on his face.

"i'm a huge fan and i was wondering if i could get a picture really quick?" ivy asked as they held their phone tightly.

"of course." colin smiled as ivy moved to next to him and posed.

ivy got a few pictures which made them so happy. "can i get a hug, too?"

"of course! i love hugs!" colin's face lit up as he hugged ivy.

"thank you so much, colin. you don't know how much i love captain hook, disney and once upon a time hook." ivy smiled widely.

"i love vienna, too, i've seen every episode you've been in." colin winked at ivy and smirked.

"you watch the hundred?" ivy asked with furrowed brows.

"my wife and i love it." colin responded as he started walking backwards. "i think vienna should have a girlfriend."

colin smiled once more at ivy and walked off. ivy looked over at luna who was talking with ginnifer and josh. ivy laughed as they walked over to luna. luna looked up and saw ivy and smiled.

"ivy, you know ginnifer and josh." luna stated as she pointed to the two.

"of course. snow white and prince charming the best couple aside from captainswan of course." ivy laughed.

"we've seen a few scenes of vienna and i love your work." josh smiled.

"thank you so much, i love all of your work on the show." ivy responded.

"we better go, the host is calling names." ginnifer smiled as she and josh walked off.

luna and ivy looked at each other and smiled widely. "colin smells really nice."

"so does lana and jared. i love the cast so much, meeting them is a dream come true." luna's face lit up.

"welcome to hollywood, babe." ivy smiled as they walked off to watch the panel.

the rest of day two of comic con was amazing. ivy had a blast at the lucifer and the flash panels. after that they went back to the hotel. luna shared a room with eliza while ivy shared one with alycia. once ivy got back to their room alycia was waiting on the bed.

"hey babe, i'm back! are you up for pizza?" ivy asked, walking into the hotel room, looking down at their phone.

"uh, sure! can you come here, though?" alycia's voice rang through ivy's ears.

ivy continued into the room as they looked up to see alycia on the bed, half naked. "oh, uh, were you just showering?"

"no. can you just come here?" alycia asked with her bottom lip popped out.

ivy nodded as they put their stuff down and climbed into bed. ivy sat next to alycia and wrapped their arms around her. alycia leant up and kissed ivy. alycia got on top of ivy and took their shirt off.

ivy pulled away for a moment and stared at the brunette in front of her. "are you sure you want to do this?"

"a thousand percent. i've wanted this for a while now." alycia reasured ivy.

ivy nodded as they continued to kiss alycia.

i wont write smut i cannot do it

but lookie my smol beans finally made love!!