fifty two; article

Things We Learned at Comic Con 2016
By: Entertainment Weekly

San Diego Comic Con just ended on Sunday the 24th. We learned a lot for what's to come on The 100 in Season 4. The 100 cast surprised us with not only one but three actors coming to The 100. 

Zach McGowan and was a recurring cast member in season 3 while Knight was in Season 2 for the last few episodes and most of Season 3. Luna Young who is close friends with Ivy Knight is joining the cast an ice nation grounder named Odessa.

Knight's character, Vienna, mourned Alycia Debnam-Carey's character, Lexa's tragic death. Vienna was heartbroken and we will see her mourn Lexa's death in Season 4. Vienna was childhood friends with Lexa and shared a profound bond.

Vienna will team up with Clarke Griffin and her friends in Season 4. Ivy Knight said that they haven't gotten a script yet but they do know some things about Vienna's path. 

Luna Young's character will find Roan and team up with him. Young gave us a little taste and said "Odessa and Roan were close, romantically and emotionally. They were friends from the start but Odessa lost her father and she went off the rails. I'm excited to see what's to come." Hopefully we'll see a Roan/Odessa relationship?

On the other hand, Vienna had a girlfriend a couple years before the hundred came down. Vienna's girlfriend broke things off which made Vienna broken but her heart was repaired. Vienna is quite close with Raven Reyes, maybe Jason Rothenberg will explore that relationship?

Let us know your thoughts on where Vienna's story will head and how Odessa's return will effect Roan in the comment section below!

i have decided i'm ending this in a couple of chapters. i am going to write an epilouge where it skips a couple years into the future to reveal the couple's fate.