Liana Lestrange

I don't own Harry Potter all rights reserved to J.K Rowling.I only own Liana.

Prologue

The night was dark and windy.Every now and then it would be enlighten by lightings.The only sound heard in miles was the howling of a wind.

In the far away part of england,hidden in hills,where no one can find it stood the extravagant Malfoy Manor.Visible only for those who knew where it was.The Manor was a big and magnificent building. It showed that the owners were a wealthy and powerful family.The Manor was showered in glory and beauty.Black fence went all around the garden,which looked more like a maze with only one path that took you to the glorius front door.

The howling of the wind stopped for a moment,and in that moment a lighting struck and it hushed a faint 'pop'.The howling started again and rain started pouring down.On the path stood a woman,hidden behind the hood of her cloack.She looked more like a shadow then a human being.In her arms safley wrapped was a baby.

The woman looked around and rushed to the entrenance of the Manor.The woman arrived to the front door and hesitated.She looked at her baby daughter.Knowin well that it might be the last time she'll see her.The baby cudled into her mother's chest,sleeping peacfully,not knowing it might be the very last time she'll see her again.

After looking at her daughter,she plucked up the courage and then she knocked three times. She stood there waiting,not wanting to give up on her daughter.She wanted to ran away and go into hiding with her beautiful one month old baby,but she knew she couldn't.He was waiting for her bit before she joined him she had to take care of her baby.

After copule of minutes,which seemed like hours the doors were finally opened by yet another woman.The light from the inside was giving a glow to the woman and it made her look like an angel,with her pale face and blonde hair.She smiled at the woman,who was waiting but in matter of seconds her face expression from calm and happy turned to shock and disbelief.Narcissa Malfoy was shocked.Yes,the woman at the door was none other then Narcissa Black Malfoy.

"Cissy...."

The other woman started talking,but was cut off with Narcissa's hand.Normally,Bellatrix Lestrange wouldn't let even her sister cut her off like that,she would've punished her but she was desperate. She needed her sisters help.She waited a little and then started talking again.

"Cissy,please listen to me and do not interrupt."

You could see the determination in her voice.She waited for Narcissa's reaction,but the woman remained silent.Bellatrix took that as an approval,she sighed and continued.

"Cissy,I need you to promise me that you and Lucius will take care of my baby girl.That you will treat her the same as you treat Draco and that she will have everything she needs and that you will teach her that you are her aunt and uncle not her parents and that once she's older you'll tell her all about me."

Bellatrix looked at her sister for a reponse,but she remained silent.Bellatrix was growing impatient and Narcissa still didn't reply.Suddenly Bellatrix screamed,her scream ripping through the night.

"PROMISE ME.PROMISE ME WITH YOUR LIFE."

Narcissa looked at her sister and nodded and then bearely above whisper she said.

"I-I promise."

She still couldn't believe that her sister had a baby.She was still in a state of shock.

Bellatrix smiled to herself and put the baby in Narcissa's arm.She bent down and kissed her baby girl on the forehead.

"Remember that I love you and that I don't want to leave you but I don't have a choce."

Tears were forming in her eyes with one last look at her sister holding her child,she turned around and started walking,when she was stopped by Narcissa's question.

"What's her name?"

The woman looked at her sister and smiled for the last time and whispered for the wind to carry her words.

"Liana."

And then as fast as she appeared on the path she dissapeared with yet another 'pop'.Narcissa stood their hoping that her sister will return but she knew that was impossible.She had to fufill her duty to the Dark Lord.But Narcissa couldn't help the voice inside her head that kept telling her;What about the duty to her child?She slowly walked into the house carrying a one month old baby with her,closing the door behind her.She knew very well that it was the last time the child saw its mother. She knew that that day was Bellatrix's last day of freedom and that she did everything in her power to protect her baby.

Narcissa walked down the halway and whispered.

"Liana,always remember that your mother never wanted to leave you but that she had to."

She kissed the baby on the forehead and enetered in the beautifully decorated room,where her three months old son was sleeping.She carefully put the baby next to Draco and she wathced them sleep peacefully.

Here's another story :) The first chapter will be up tomorrow and for all of my fans who are reading Barbara don't worry I'll finish the story I just have a writer's block -.- Anyway if you like this story please COMMENT,FAN and VOTE.