Unexpected friends

Liana and Draco were sitting at a couch. She was waiting to hear the story of how he knows Rayan. He looked at her and opened his mouth to speak.

"Do you remember the Triwizard tournament?"

She looked at him and rollded his eyes.

"Of course I have. I don't live under a rock."

He laughed and ran his hand thorugh his hair.

"Well Rayan came here to watch the Tournament as he was not yet of age. He told me his father pulled some strings to get him there. Anyway when I asked him if he knew you, he said that you too were friends."

"I told him to tell you that. I didn't want you to know anything else."

"That explains why he never talked much about you. Every girl here liked him, they were literally drooling of her him but he ignored them. He even went to the Yulle ball alone."

"REALLY????"

Liana looked at him surprised. Sure she knew he loved her but still why wouldn't he go with someone just as friends?

"Stop interrupting. Now where was I? Ah yes. As I said girls were drooling over him and chased him around the castle. One day when he was trying to get away from them I bumped into him. I had a go at him but when I realised he was from a respectable pure-blood family I stopped and helped him. Actually I brought him here to hide. And I left for the Great Hall."

"That's it?"

She looked at him a little disappointed. 

"What were you expecting?"

He laughed and she shrugged.

"Don't know." She then looked at him. "Are you to friends?"

"Kind of."

"That's amazing!" Liana scremed. "I'll write to him later today and ask him to come over with his family and Sienna to spend the weekend with us."

As soon as she said that she rushed to her room.

Sorry it's short the next one will be longer. I already know what to write but I don't have time to finish it all in this chapter :P Love you all <3 Thank you for reading and don't forget to Vomment :D