Mysterious visitor

The Evans family had too a great deal of pride as one of the most oldest and pure houses alongside with the Black family. That’s the cause why Mr. Evans and his young son wanted revenge on Blaise Zabini. They took the blackmail on Liana, to their personal offence. Liana was the daughter they never had and they loved her with all of their heart, and now that the truth was finally out everything was much easier.

The motto of Evans family was: We always pay our debts.

And that’s what Mr. Evans intended to do. He was not going to let some dim-witted child blackmail on his hopefully soon to be daughter-in-law. Liana brought so much happiness and joy in their family when Rayan introduced her and even more cheerfulness when Rayan and her announced that she was pregnant.

Richard Evans then promised himself that he’ll do everything in his power to protect his loved ones, and he was planning on keeping that promise.

He sighed as he remembered his little daughter, cuddled in her mother’s arm and Rayan curled up in a ball next to them. They never expected that it won’t last long and his beloved daughter would die.

He shook the taught off of his mind and patiently waited for an old family friend, who as a matter of fact was herself a Death Eather. The most feared one after the legendary Bellatrix Lestrange.

Clare Tomphson was a rather mysterious woman. Not much was known about her. She was the kind of people who kept to herself and didn’t\trust anyone. She was independent and fearless. And no one could deny that she was evil and deserved her title as the one of the most feared people.

But she was different from Bellatrix. Bellatrix always acted before thinking and Clare always analyzed and then acted, she was cunning and smart. She would never put herself in danger if there was no benefit for her.

Her family was pureblood but not as ancient and well known as Malfoys, Lestranges , Blacks , Evanses , ect…

By her looks she was an astonishing woman. She was charming and beautiful, and she was very aware of that. She used it much to her advantages as much as possible. Form years spent on Azkaban her raven black hair had a few white streaks in it and her face was sunken. Her blue eyes full of life where now dull and she had bag under her eyes. Her once curvy body was now more like skeletons, but even after all of that she looked stunning and no one can deny that Azkaban left her in rather good shape.

After couple of minutes Clare appeared in his study room with a faint ‘pop’, but she wasn’t alone and it shocked Richard.

He looked at her companion.

It was a tall man with light hair. He looked strong and but you could see that he had a sickly composure because every now and then he would cough a little. He looked ten years older than Clare and Richard guessed he was about thirty two years old.

Clare hugged Richard and French kissed him on both cheeks.

“Richard! My dear friend long times no see.”

“I can’t disagree with that. Last time I saw you with the Dementors all around you and taking you to Azkaban.”

She chuckled.

“Ahh , I remember that.”

Richard looked at the man standing next to her and raise an eyebrow.

“I believe the introductions are in order?”

Both of the men nodded.

“Richard this is one of our fellow Death Eathers Axley Storm.”

Richard shook the other man’s hand and then seated himself in a chair, motioning the duo to follow his steps.