Arriving

A/N let's get the basics before anything

(F/N) (First/Name)
(L/N) (Last/Name)
(N/N) (Nickname)
(E/C) (Eye/Color)
(H/L) (Hair/Length)
(H/C) (Hair/Color) but I might mean like brunette,ginger,ravenette,blonde ect.
(R/C) (Random/Color) because it's Better than having everything red.
(F/F/N) (Fake/First/Name)
(F/L/N) (Fake/Last/Name)
(F/N/N) (Fake/NickName)

If I forgot anything, I'll add it or you need to remind me ;3, anywho enjoy~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-ke up..

-ake up...

Wake up!

I snapped my eyes opened to see.. A boy.. A boy with black hair and dark blue eyes. I study the boy quickly but he backs away with a blush.

"I-I'm sorry f-for waking you" he scratched his head "b-but we a-arrived"
He pointed at the window.

" huh... Well sorry for being such a trouble" I sigh innocently, trying to catch him off guard.

"Ah.. It's n-no problem" a smile grows on his face a bit." Oh I haven't I-introduced myself.. My name is R-Ryugamine Mikado"

Deep in thought, I quickly think up a name, fake to my realistic one.

" Nice to meet you Kado-Kun~ my name is (F/L/N) (F/F/N)~ but you can call me (F/F/N)~" I say as sweet as I can to keep my girly act.

"So what brings you to Ikebukuro" we talk as we exit the train.

" visiting a friend I haven't seen in years. Also going to school here" He gets comfortable around me. I try my best not to grin mischievously. "What about you (F/F/N)? Are you going to school here?"

I practically sweat dropped at his comment. Sure I was short like... 5"3 but I am 22 dammit! "Ah.. No no I'm 22" I try to keep myself from strangling him.

" O-Oh... I'm s-sorry... D-Didn't think you w-were o-older.." I gain a irk mark but hide it.

"Mikado-Kun!!" I look at the direction the voice came and saw a fake blond with gold eyes and a piercing on his ear.

The fake blond glomped (A/N : forceful hug) Mikado. I watched as the two giggled. Then the blond looked at me with eager eyes.

" Wow mikado~ nailing a beautiful chick right when you got here~ I'm so jealous"

I put on a fake smile " thank you~ and you are?" I gesture toward him.

" Kida Masaomi, at your service" he did a 90 degree angle bow while winking at me.

" (F/F/L) (F/F/N), but you can call me  (F/F/N)" I can already tell they are gonna be fun to mess with~.

Masaomi grins " Mikado how did you meet her?"

"O-oh umm.. She w-was sleeping and I-I'm guessing she was h-heading here s-since it I-is the l-last stop" I giggle at his nervousness unconsciously.

" hm? New to Ikebukuro or Japan in general?" Masaomi then gestures at himself " either way your gonna need a tour guide"

I drop my duffle bag and stretched (A/N : sorry but I forgot to mention you're carrying a duffle bag) " Hm? Well I'm new to Ikebukuro and sure a tour guide sounds great!" I try to keep my vulnerable act up.