Disturbing

"KYAAAAAAAAAHHH"

I felt my throat get sore from all the screaming I did. We still were parkouring from roof to roof, the stalker following suit.

"If you kept screaming, you'll lose your voice and I'll fall" I shut my mouth. One thing I was afraid of other than spiders is heights. Well not heights exactly, but falling and getting hurt.

"Is he still behind us though?" Izaya sounded devious. I looked and saw him, holding many of my knives.

"Y-yes" I gulped. Izaya is gonna do something.. Not a second later, Izaya dropped into a alley. I tried screaming but I lost my voice.

To my surprise, we landed safely. My throat hurt like something scraping the inside.

"Alright, he should be passing us" I tugged on his jacket and he put me down. Then I tried to use charades to say I can't talk.

"Did you lost your voice? Great then!" This devil.. I sighed and headed to Izaya's apartment but he pulled me in the other direction.

"We're going to a friend's house" he linked my arm. I mean, I'm pretty tired so I laid my head on his shoulder while Izaya fangirls kept glaring(#ME)

Sometime later, we arrived at what look like a one story house. Izaya knocked on the door at least 5 times and in a pattern.

A brunnette with glasses and a lab coat opened the door. He seemed nice by his appearance, plus his eyes are softer than humanly possible.

"Izaya! This is sudden. Who's this young lady?" His voice was kinda high pitched, but it didn't hurt my ears like girls (sorry.. I don't like high pitched girly girls screeching at me or even talking to me).

"Well I had a problem.. Stalker problem... Anyway! (F/N/N)-chan this is Kishitani Shinra, Shinra this is (F/L/N) (F/F/N)!" My eyes widen. Izaya is hiding my idenity.. He is never this nice! Something must be wrong.

I shook my head and put on the fakest, sweet smile "Hello Kishitani-San, Orihara-San has been helping me.. So please help him a bit" I gaged mentally. Izaya was about to burst in a pit of laughter, but I glared at him.

"Just call me Shinra. Izaya is it okay Let her in? Celty is inside.." He whispered the last part to Izaya but I heard it, barely.

"It's fine! She's met Cely" he turned to me "the headless motorcyclist" Celty is.. Then this guy.. But she's inside..

I ran inside with so much speed, there was a forceful wind that pushed Izaya and Shinra. I then found her, the headless horse women.

I can tell by her body language that she was shocked and surprised. I took her and examined her thoroughly. There's never something like this back in Akita.. It was so much killing..

"Hi Celty-San! I'm (F/L/N) (F/F/N)! You saved me from those kidnappers and brought me with Rio!"

She calmed down a bit when she saw Izaya and Shinra. Izaya then grabbed the back of my shirt, chocking me.

"I-Izaya.. I c-can't.. Brea-" Celty broke Izaya from my shirt. She's so nice..

"Celty this is (F/F/N), (F/F/N) this is Celty Sturlinson, My lovely wife!" Celty hit his head but nodded and swished her hand, making words appear.

'She then knows I have powers and I'm the headless horse woman' she then took off her helmet. My eyes practically glittered like a child at a candy shop.

I waved my hand through her black smoke. So amazing.. I really love Ikebukuro!

"Shinra how did you meet Celty? Wait don't say it just come over here" I smiled. Shinra cautiously made his way next to me. Once he got close, I touched his forehead with one index finger.