Visitor

Last time

"IZ-AY-A"

Now..

"Ca-calm down Sh-iz-uo" (F/F/N) stood up and grabbed the bag." Let's aaaaalllll eennnnjoooy the bo-booze!"

"Bu-" before Shizuo could finish the word, (F/F/N) put her finger on his lips.

"Shhhhhh m-my house my ru-rules" she opened a bottle and started drinking it.

Your pov.

"Ugh..." I felt my head throb as I sat up slowly. " what did I do-" I remembered what I did before I drank.

" great the nightmares didn't come again~" I get up and walk to my kitchen only to stop at my door.
.
.
.
.

"WHAT THE HELL!?!" I saw my apartment in a wreck. I also saw Izaya sleeping on the couch and Shizuo sleeping on the rug.

I then hear someone groaning. " are you always this loud in the morning?" Izaya then stretched.

" what the hell happened to my dear apartment?!" I motioned toward the broken table, chairs, cups,glasses.

"Oh...I remember getting drunk then Shizuo drinking and throwing stuff at me" he groaned some more. I signed

"Oh and you gonna hide or shall I enjoy the view a bit more?~" I blink and look down. I was only in a (sexy af) black and red lingerie (A/N imagine the sims one xD). I squealed and ran to my room.

I shut the door and grabbed a towel, heading for the bathroom with lightning speed.

I started to undress and fill the tub with hot soapy water. Once all finished, I dipped myself slowly enjoying the water against my skin.

"Oh yeah (F/F/N)-" Izaya opened the door and smirked. " well as I was saying~" he kneeled beside the outside tub wall and showed me a picture. It was me, just in that damned green sweater, drunk as hell.

My face heated up and I dipped the lower half of my face into the water, my eyes above.

"Oh and I'm joining you" I heard Izaya say then I heard a belt unbuckle.

"Oh no you don't" I glared at him. "What if Shizuo wakes up? What if sayu-" I shake my head. Izaya grinned. "Sayu? Or shall I say Sayuri?" I froze.

" h-how di-"

He just shrugged grinning "lucky guess" he then returned beyond the bathroom door, closing it.

I sighed and looked into the water, studying my vibrant (E/C) color eyes. Sayuri is one of my only friends and assistant. Yesterday she said she would come by but I was busy running from Izaya to notice.

"Wha.." I clawed at the water. When have I become soft?! Kind?! Submissive?! I finished my bath and took some hangover pills.

I head to my room, glancing at Izaya cleaning my apartment. I then shut the door and started wearing my usual attire (A/N whatever your oc or you wear a lot).

I head to wake up Shizuo.

"Hm? Unusual clothing" I heard Izaya say with a hint of confusion.

" it's one of my regular attires" I shook Shizuo by grabbing his shoulders " WAKE UP THE FLEA IS HERE"

He jolted up awake but then fell since dizziness occurs when you get up fast. I chuckled but Izaya laughed.

"Who knew Shizu-chan is such a clutz?" He laughed some more.

"You dam-" Shizuo held his head in pain. I look and I see a bump square on his head.

I ran toward Izaya, pulling his head down to my eye level. I see the same bump only smaller. Who could of done this?! I opened my phone to check the camera feed.