chapter 1

Shun POV
I walked into Runos cafe and saw the other brawlers sitting at our table by the door. Dan turn and looked at me "hey Shun why did you call us all here" Dan asked getting out of the chair so I could sit "well it seem that I have a cousin" I replied sitting next to Dan. The news made everyone gasp "you have a cousin since when" Runo asked placing a water infront of me. "I didn't know either until grandpa got a phone call this morning saying that a girl and her mom got into a car accident in the middle of the night. They think they were heading to the airport they also said that the girl survived the accident but her mom didn't so all she has is me and my grandpa so they are sending her over" I explaned taking a sip of my water. "Wow what is her name Shun" Marucho asked pulling out his tablet most likely to do research on her "I think grandpa said her name was Hope Kazami for some reason she has my last name" I said raising an eyebrow in thought. Marucho started tapping away on the tablet "hum. . . I have it. It said that Hope is a prus battler and her partner Bakugan is flame wolf. She is rank 7th in the world" Marucho ended off. The information that came in shocked me then I started thinking "hey Skyress have you ever heard of Flame Wolf" I asked looking at my partner who was on the table with Hydronoid, Drago, Tigerria, Gorem, and Pryus "no I never heard of it what about you Drago after all you are a prus Bakugan" Skyress replied. "Yes I've heard of her she is a winged wolf that holds great wisdom she is both a powerful and smart bakugan though I thought she would stay in Vestroia she is not the type to leave her home so easily" Drago said. "Well I'm suppose to go pick Hope up do you guy want to come" I asked getting up with Skyress on my shoulder. "Yeah dude we want to meet this cousin of yours" Dan said getting up with Drago on his shoulder. Everyone else nodded to getting up with their Bakugans. "Ok let's go her flight lands in about an hour" I said walking out if the cafe the others started to follow me.