chapter 7

The next morning Flame woke me up telling me that training was going to start any moment. I jumped out of the bed and rushed into the bathroom and took a quick shower. After I got dressed and I had my bakugan I rushed out the door to Marucho room. Once I was in there the training meeting started.
       "We are going to be battling simulations and Hope and Dan are up first and I for this is a tag team battle" Marucho said leading us to a room. It was well made and there was a computer watching us and a portal looking thing in the middle of the room. Me and Dan went first we were transported to a field with a dome with me and Daniel's names on it. "Ok we are here now what" I asked Dan went looking around "I don't know but I got a feeling something is going to happen" Dan said looking around as well. "Hope be on guard something don't feel right I don't sense the others" Flame said shocking me "I agree with Flame Dan be careful this feels real not fake or training" Drago said. I went into alarm mode fast after hearing those words "Flame do you think I need to shift I sense another wolf here other them me and you" I said. She hummed her answer and I immediately shifted to my white wolf form. Dan's eyes widen at my wolf. "Wow Hope your huge as a wolf your as tall as Shun" Dan said. It the wolf gene in me mix with human gene but be on guard something's coming I growled. Just as the words left my mouth I got tackled to the ground by a huge black wolf. It bit my neck making me howl in pain "Hope" Dan and drago called. Suddenly Flame changed out of her ball form as well as Drago. Flame immediately picked up the wolf between her teeth.  because she was bigger then a skyscraper and throwing  him Drago then blew flames at the black beast killing it instantly. I slowly tried to get up as the blood poor from my neck but I fell back into the pool of blood. Dan ran over to me and kneeled beside me "Hope are you ok talk to me" Dan pleaded I whined my answer as Flame layed down next to me. "Little one please stand lean on me if must you need to shift then you can ride on me I don't mind the blood" Flame said concern in her voice. Drago stood behind Dan concern in his eyes. I slowly got up and shifted it was painful but I tolerated it. I fell forward but Drago caught me with his head and lifted me up. Flame walked over to me and Drago put me on Flame. "Thank you Drago" Flame said bowing her had in thanks. Dan climb into Drago "not a problem Flame but we need to find something to help Hopes wounds" Drago said taking to the sky.
    As we were flying throw the sky we saw something green flying to us. As I look at it more I saw Shun I turned to Dan and Drago "Dan Shun is coming this way" I called over to him weakly Skyress stopped infront of us when she got close enough "there has been a hack in the system to get out you need to defeat three to four opponent is what Marucho said it would be two if it was just you and Hope and it can't be physical it must be a brawl" Shun explained. Dan got worried I could see it on his face. I looked into Flames eyes I then turned to Dan "don't worry Dan we got this" I said covering the pain I was in. Drago looked at me but Flame shook her head telling him Shun don't know and I didn't want him to know. Drago growled but said nothing. Skyress caught on and narrowed her eyes at me and Flame. I groaned but only loud enough for flame to hear. Shun looked at me "Hope are you ok you look pale" he asked concern in his eyes. "Yes cousin I'm fine let's find some opponent to battle I want out of here before we are attack again by wolves" I said clutching to flames white fur.