chapter 10

I looked at Shun then at Dan then back at Clay, Sara, and John all out bakugan had landed but I was still on Drago. That'd when Clay turned to me "hey beautiful you can come down we won't hurt you" he said moving closer to Drago. Drago and Flame both growled at him making him stop "he calm down I won't hurt her" he said holding his hands up "I don't care if your a friend or and enemy leave Hope alone scenes hurt enough the only ones that is allowed near her is Dan and Shun" Flame growled moving over to Drago to let me on her back. Drago moved his head so I could slide down onto Flames head. Clay glared at Flame "who gives you the right to control me" he hissed but he was stopped by his darkus bakugan "Clay now is not The time that girl is injured and they is her partner bakugan she is worried and that human is bleeding bad don't be to mad Flame is protecting her human" the darkus dragon said looking at flame. Flame nodded then played dawn close to Skyress where Shun and Dan were. Sara walked up to Shun "I can help her I git a first aid kit I'm sure Eagle will help to right Eagle" Sara said turning to the half eagle half lion bakugan that was ventus. "Yes of course anything to help fellow bakugan" he said gently moving over to Sara. Flame let the both move closer as well as Drago and Skyress. Shun let Sara get close by moving away from me to the two boys. "So john what is your bakugan name as web as your Clay" Shun asked as Sara started to wrap myside wound and Eagle started blowing cool wind to slow the bleeding. John turned to his dragon and smiled "this is aquos Darco" John said and the long body dragon nodded its head "a pleasure to meet one of the battle brawlers" Darco said in a smooth gentle voice. The black dragon moved next to the laying Darco "I'm darkus Shrunken" Shrunken said. Sara soon finished with me and I slowly got up Flame looked at me "you ok little one" she asked with Skyress looking ay Shun who was watching with concern on his grace along with Dan and Drago. "Yes Flame I feel much better thank you Sara" I said turning to The red eye girl and her partner bakugan. She smiled at me "it was my pleasure" she said climbing onto Eagle. Clay climb onto Shrunken and john climb into Darco. "Were are you going" Dan asked looking at three "we want to continue looking for a way out so we must get going" John said looking down at us. "Thats what we are trying to do let us work together" Drago said standing up. Everyone was quiet "trays fine with us but first what is your name" Shrunken said eyeing Drago. "My name is Hope and this is my bakugan Flame wolf" I said climbing onto Flame. Then Skyress shot into the air "I'm Shun Kazami and this is my bakugan name Skyress" Shun said as flame flew to Skyress. Then Drago moved into the air next to flame "and I'm Dan kuso and this isy partner Drago" Dan said looking at John. They all nodded and we flew after them looking for opponent so we all could go home.