chapter 3

Marucho looked out and saw that a limo pulled up "guys Kaito is here let's go" Marucho getting up and walking to the door everyone grabbed their Bakugan joined and followed Marucho out to the long car "Kaito please grab Hopes bags please" Marucho said politely. "Yes master Marucho" Kaito said walking over and grabbing my suit case that shun had been carrying for me. I slide in after Shun got in and Kaito close the door. After Kaito got in the driver side we started driving down the road.
     Shortly after leaving Runos cafe we came to a skyscraper " wow does your dad work here or somthing" I asked looking at the building. This response made everyone giggle "no silly this is my house" Marucho said chuckling. I turned and looked at Marucho shocked "you live here" I said shocked making Flame laugh. "Yeah this is were everyone stays most of the time and at the moment so will you Shun has already asked his grandpa so your good if that is what your worried about" Marucho added as the car came to a stop. Everyone got out and follow Marucho into his house up to his room. I was in complete shock at how big his room and tv was. I soon recovered from my shock everyone was sitting in a chair and there was one right next to Shun. "I look the liberty of getting you a chair as for now on your a battle brawler" Marucho said smiling at me. Everyone was smiling at me "thank you I am honored" I said sitting in the chair and beside Shun.
《~》《~》《~》《~》《~》《~》
I know this chapter is short but I promise the next one will be longer. And it will start having more action in it. I will be posting previews of the next chapter I will tell a little of what will happen in the next chapter but not the whole chapter let me know what you think of the previews does it give away to much.
        P. S what Bakugan would you like to have. You can choose any even a made up one and what attribute would it be.
     Preview: in the next Bakugan Battle Brawlers training starts in order for the Brawler to be ready for the next evil that Flame talked about. They also find out that Hope hold a dark secret that may help them in their future battles. But will this secret change their view of her she only hope not. Find out on the next Bakugan Battle Brawlers see you there.

Thank you