Chapter 3

Ok...
SHIZ IS ABOUT TO GO DOOOOOWNNNNNNNNNNNNN
-------------------------------------------------------

(Mitch's POV)
So I FINALLY got Kevin in my car. He was just the sweetest thing. We got to the store and Kevin got out while the car was still moving. He didn't even fall, he jut ran into the store. I ran after him. When I got in there Kevin was ALREADY paying with TONS of items. I chuckled to myself and walked over to him. The cashier was a cute blonde that had a name tag that said "Kirstie". She was putting Kevin's things in some bags. She went with us to put it in my car. Me and Kirstie, with a 2 minute walk, became best friends. We got each others number and we planned to go to the mall tomorrow with her boyfriend, Avi (sorry Makayda143 but I had to have Kavi). I got in the driver seat of my car and Kevin got in the passenger. I asked him where I should drop him off. He said just to drop him off where I found him. I was driving home when a truck t-boned me. The last thing I remember was seeing glass shatter and everything go black.
-------------------------------------------------------
SHIT JUST WENT DOOOOOOWNNNN!!!!!
HEYO Elizabeth here! Plz don't kill me...
Makayda143 time 4 u to make yo happy chappy....