Chapter 4

Holy Avi, wassup yall?! I'm so sorry for not being active, I had a summer camp that was in Yale for the whole week so I was pretty busy. But, I did write some of this chapter, but when I went to go finish it, all f it was deleted. It wasn't even in the Revision option. So, I gotta restart.

Kevin's P.O.V

"Thanks for doing this for me." I looked at Mitch sincerely.

Mitch smiled and took a quick look at me before focusing back on the road.

"No problem, Kev."

I smiled at the nickname and looked out the passenger's side of the car.

"Um, where do I drop you off?" Mitch raised and eyebrow, looking confused.

I frowned, thinking about how I have to go back to that crappy street.

"Just drop me off where you found me." I said disappointed, but covered it with a smile.

"Oh okay." Mitch nodded.

He turned on the radio. Thank goodness because the awkward silence was killing me.

"I love this song!" Mitch squealed and turned it a little louder.

The song was Problem by Arianna Grande featuring Iggy Azalea and Big Sean. I started beat boxing a long with the song.

"Woah! Kev, who taught you how to do that?!" Mitch was amazed, but still managed to keep driving.

"No one really, MITCH WATCH OUT!" I yelled.

A truck crashed right into Mitch's side of our car. I heard glass shatter and felt it fall on me. I was slowly losing consciousness, but I quickly regained it because I need to save Mitch. I turned my head and reached over to Mitch's body and shook him.

"Mitch! Can you hear me?!" I shook him vigorously.

I didn't get an answer, that's when water started forming in my eyes. I can't let him die on me, he saved my life, I will save his.

I somehow I got out the car and ran straight to the driver's side. When I got there, the big long blue truck was jammed right in the side of Mitch's little white car. I tried with all my might to push a part of the truck out the way so I can get to Mitch. Once I got a little room, I opened the door and dragged Mitch's bloody body out. I laid his body on the side of the road where there was grass.

"You're alive!" A young lady with long black hair and dark brown eyes screamed. She had a dark lipstick and a gold necklace with a black outfit.

"Please call the police!" I yelled at her.

"I did! They are on their way!" She started walking towards me in heels.

I nodded.

"Are you hurt?" She kneeled next to Mitch and I.

I shrugged, but looked down at left leg. From my knee to my ankle, it was cut open.

"Yes, but I don't matter right now. We need to get Mitch to the hospital." I tried to ignore the pain no settling in.

Just then, there were police and ambulance sirens and they pulled up next to us. The paramedics found a pulse I'm Mitch. So, they put Mitch on a gurney and carried him away, while a police questioned the lady who called them. Everything was happening so fast that I didn't have time to sink in what just happened. I was snapped out my thoughts by another paramedics.

"Sir, you are losing blood from your left leg really fast, we need to take you." They bought another gurney for me and wrapped my leg up.

"No, don't worry about me! Please just help Mitch!" I squirmed a little.

"Sir, we will take care of him, but you are seriously injured." They put me inside the ambulance.

"No!-" I felt a needle go inside me and I instantly knocked out.

I hope this was okay for today. Your turn FrecklesDahHorse