Chapter 17

"Fire Dragon Iron Fist!!" Natsu's fist was engulfed in flames as he used Levy's demon wings to fly up to the balcony ledge where Diablo, Lucy, and Levy were at. The balcony was wrecked, but they got away. The guest went screaming away from the manor, the guild stayed to fight with Diablo's hidden allies in the crowd. The Rescue Team followed Diablo, while the others stayed in the ballroom.

Gajeel

'Damn it Salamander! Why did you have to do that?!' The Rescue Team followed that bastard as he appeared and disappeared out of thin air with Shrimp and bunny girl clutching on to him.

"Hey over here! Up, missed me! Ooh, so close? Tea anyone?"
'Ugh, he's getting on my nerves.'
"That's it!! This guy's pissing me off!!" Grey literally tore of his shirt (For the 5th time since we've got here.) and chanted, "Ice Make: Wall!!" Surprisingly, he smacked face first into the wall.
"Ouch!!" He screamed. I could literally see unicorn spinning around his head and spirals replacing his eyes. We caught up to him, but then he snapped back to his regular self. "Just kidding!! Like that's gonna stop me. Ciao!!" He hugs both girls closer and disappears.
"Aghhh!!!! This is gonna take forever!!!"
"*Insert strings of swearing*"
"I am tired of him. He's pissing me off!!"
And more complaints from the team.

Levy

'I wonder if Lu-chan's having better luck than me with Rin the with me and Kira.' Akuma helped me "try" to kill Kira. I thought that if she was a broken doll, it would be easy to take her down. Boy I was wrong.

"I'M GONNA KILL YOU!! DIABLO-SAMA IS GOING TO PRAISE ME!!" She screamed in a yandere voice. Her dismembered arm grew into a chainsaw and she tried to hack me into pieces.
'Geez!! What level of yandere is she on?'
"Water Nebula!!" I used one of Juvia's spell to delay her attacks. "Wing Attack of the Sky Dragon!!" The strong blast of wind quickly dried Kira up, so now her and her chainsaw is rusted. But, being the yandere she is, she still moves pretty fast. Then, Akuma decided to talk.

Group Chat
Akuma: "Hey, on a scale of one to ten, how would you rate your yandere?"
Levy: "Now's a really bad time Akuma!!"
Lucy: "Aye. Rin too hard to defeat!!"
Akuma:  "Alright, alright. I guess I'll just sit on the sideline watching you guys die death by yandere with me knowing the other way to get out of here."
Levy & Lucy: "Wait, what?!"
Akuma: "Didn't I tell you guys? The other way is rage."
Lucy: "Isn't this rage enough?"
Akuma: "Nope!! Maybe this will make hell fire. Mental pic sending, now."

The picture Akuma sent was horrible. Gajeel and Natsu was covered in scratches and bruises with blood coming out of their cuts and mouth. They were suspended in midair which looked like they were choking, almost unconscious. The man who were torturing them was no other than Diablo with fake me and Lucy laughing by his side.

What's actually happening at the moment

Literally what the picture describes with the rest of the team already beaten up.

Levy and Lucy

'They're doing this to him? I-I-I'm...... GONNA KILL HIM!!!!!'
Cold blue and black flames(Levy)/ Hot red flames (Lucy) surrounded me and rose higher and higher until Kira/Rin melted away into a plaster pile.
"DIABLO, YOU'RE NEXT!!!"

Akuma: "Alright, let's get this party started!!!"

***********************************************************************************

Yeahh.......... he's dead.

Please review and comment.