BAZ

I leave my flat without another word and just keep walking. Walking. Walking. It seems like forever but as long as my body is doing something, I'll be fine. I cannot ignore what I saw though.

My mother.

I slip off into an alley, away from the bustling London streets filled with summer tourist and natives alike. All of those Normals seems so...well...normal. I sit on the dirty ground in my unwashed black jeans and lean my head against the brick wall supporting me.

Why was my mother here? I think. What allowed her to come through? Are other dead Magicians coming through as well, or just my mother? What does this mean for the World Of Magic? Will my mother now learn I was Turned? What does she think of Simon?

My mind won't stop buzzing with questions I cannot answer. I'm scared. Terrified.

"Have no fear. A hero is here," I whisper to myself, giving myself the courage to get up. No one came to my aid immediately. I realized I am my own hero, and I must face this head on. I need my mother to know I am safe, and sitting in a dark side street in London is not particularly safe. I stand up and dust of my arse with my hand before stepping out into the lit street. I don't have my Underground card on me and it is quite a walk home. I turn on my phone to see the time. 00:04.

"Fuck!" I mutter to myself. I have been walking for 5 fucking hours. Snow must be worried sick, but I need some space for tonight. I have been walking in circles so luckily I am not that far from home. I contemplate going back, but I decide sneak into Hyde Park, which is no more than a 20 minute walk from our flat, and climb a tree, hoping to god (haha. Normal talk) that I don't get caught. I climb to the very top of the tree and find a branch wide enough for me to lay on my side, and go to sleep. It would have made sense to sleep anywhere else but a tree, but I could so I did.

I awoke to the sound of a whisper. Many whispers.

Multiple ghosts where conversing right next to me, unaware of my presence. 
Could this day get any more out of the ordinary?