1

"I'm super duper excited!!!" I squealed, jumping up and down around shy little Shika. Darcy sighed and walked up to me. "Just shut up!" She said, flicking me in the temple. The force from her nail knocked me backwards. I stumbled over a desk which made me fall in a chair. "Owie! Darcy that really hurt!" I whined. She glared at me as if I was a dog that left a surprise on her carpet. Darcy sashayed over to the teachers desk and tossed our recently taken tests.
"Hey! Don't do that! You're going to get us in trouble!!!" I scolded. Just because class rep wasn't here, doesn't mean she can be a delinquent. She rolled her eyes and looked at Shika, who was picking up the scattered papers. Suddenly the door opened.
"Sorry sorry! I'm so sorry! I got lost!" Huh? I turned to the door and saw Shoma Basu. She was always making up excuses for why she was always late. "Shoma I swear I'll slap you so hard, Google won't be able to find you." Darcy threatened, a wicked smile on her face.
Shoma squealed and ran in. "Where are the others?" I asked her, determined to get the charm started.
"Oh I saw Kaito and Shin carrying some boxes to another class. They had detention." She sighed. I ran down the halls to find them when I saw a certain bookworm. "Cassian! Look out!!!" I tried to get his attention but his nose was in a book and didn't get out of the way.
I ran into him and the books went flying. I didn't hesitate one second and dragged him to the classroom. "Found someone!!!" I announced. I dragged Cassian to a desk and sat him down. "Stay here or Darcy will make sure Google can't find you!"
Before he could object, I ran back in the hall. Finally I saw Kaito and Shin talking with our class rep, Midori Ito. Or should I say flirting... I had both of them by the ear while Ito-San skipped behind us.
I pushed them in the classroom and shut the door. "WE ARE GOING TO DO A CHARM!" I screamed at the top of my lungs. Everyone started groaning. I held out the paper doll I had printed and slammed it on the desk Cassian was sitting in.
"Gah!" He shrieked in surprise. "Now! We have to say Sachiko we beg of you umm let's see." I pointed a finger at each person, indicating that I was counting them. "Eight times! Then we yank as hard as we can! Don't mess it up ok?" Iko-San looked at me wide-eyed and asked, "what happens if we mess up?"
She started to shiver at her words, as if they were forbidden. I simply laughed like it was a joke and she shouldn't even ask what would happen. "If this goes right, we will be best friends forever! No matter what!" I said matter-of-factly.
Darcy put on a fake innocent look and pouted, "what if we don't want to be 'besties' with losers?!" I glared at her and whipped my hair in her face. "Let's do it!"
After saying Sachiko we beg of you eight times, we yanked the doll apart and smiled. "Put it somewhere safe ok?" I gleamed. I had wanted to do this for a couple of weeks now.
I waved to everyone goodbye and grabbed the handle to the door. All of a sudden, the ground shook violently. Iko-San started to yell something about getting under the desks. I didn't hear her clearly though. Shika ran over and clinged to me, too frightened to open her eyes. Darcy walked over to me and hugged me. That was weird. She never does that.
Everyone was screaming! Terror filled the room. The shaking felt like forever. Then... It stopped. Just as we started to calm a little, *crack* the floor opened up, sending us into pitch black.

...

"Aiko wake up! Aiiiikkkkoooo!" I yanked myself up, startled by Darcy's yelling. We were in a dark classroom. It looked torn up. Maybe from the earthquake? "Hey where are we?" I asked, looking for the others.
Darcy suddenly looked pale and looked away. I turned her to me and looked her in the eyes. She started to shiver. Something was up. Darcy never showed fear. Even when we were kids.
Finally, she held up an old notice from the floor and waved it in my face. I read the schools name.
Heavenly Host
"KYAAAAA!!!" I screamed, throwing the paper across the room. I stood up and walked to a corner. I needed to empty my stomach. Heavenly Host... Everyone at school talked about the school. How it got torn down.
How is it still here?! Suddenly I smiled.
"Obviously it's a dream!" I nervously stated. Darcy smiled and relaxed a little.
"Wait! How do we know who is dreaming?" She asked. I hadn't thought that far. "We'll pinch each other!" She smiled. Darcy pinched me on the cheeks. "OWWWWW" I screamed.
She looked sad. "Aw I guess you're dreaming."
I sarcastically smirked and pinched her. "OW!" She yelped.
"Listen. We need to find the others!" I said as I opened the door. I turned around as Darcy let out a bloodcurdling scream. "DARCY WHAT IS IT?!" I yelled. She pointed to the now visible hole that wasn't there before.
I put a hand to my mouth to stop from puking. In the hole, splinters the size of spears... Through our dear friend Shika.