Coffee, Tea, Or Me?

Dedicated to my most awesome fam BTS1029 who had dragged me into this Yoonmin business in the first place. Love you, bby!

Yoongi liked sleeping.

He also liked glaring at others.

He always looked bored and expressionless.

He's a laid back type of person and he'a naturally cool, no efforts needed.

Yoongi didn't have swag, he's SWAG itself.

Everybody knew that.

But there's one thing that not everybody knew about him. In fact, only two people in the entire world knew about it; his two not-so-reliable best friends, Namjoon and Hoseok.

You see, Min Yoongi had something towards cute things, especially Kumamon.

It's really hard for Min Yoongi to live his awesome life sometimes because of this. Cute things would always successfully make him lose his swag at times, and Yoongi didn't particularly enjoy losing his swag.

There were times when he needed to choose between Kumamon and swag, but somehow, the former always won.

And that's exactly the reason why he's now standing in front of a newly opened Kumamon Cafe filled with parents and their kids who adored Kumamon. There were barely people with the same age as his. The cafe was just filled with running kids, groaning parents, and Kumamon plushie giveaways.

For an average 20 year old man, this cafe was just plain childish.

But not for Yoongi.

Yoongi breathed deeply and ran his hand through his hair. His heart was beating wildly in excitement, although his face remained passive and expressionless. He felt like something really nice would happen today. But of course, what would not be nice if he's about to get a Kumamon cake, Kumamon coffee, free Kumamon plushie, Kumamon everything.

It was like Yoongi's wet dream coming true.

So, with a happy sigh, Yoongi stepped inside the cafe.

•|•|•|•|~YM~|•|•|•|•

It did not surprise Yoongi that everything inside was cute. The cushioned chair he was sitting at was cute, with the backrest designed with Kumamon's face which made Yoongi melt. Even the counter, the cups, plates, spoons and forks, and the receipt were cute and Kumamon-themed too.

What really surprised Yoongi was the fact that the waiters were cute too, especially that short one with the eyesmile.

Because really, he's just so cute, smiling and laughing at the child he was currently serving.

Yoongi crossed his legs casually and rested his chin on his hand, glancing secretly at the cute waiter every now and then.

Yoongi had been lowkey staring at the cute waiter for a few minutes now when he realized that he had not ordered anything yet and was simply being stupid.

Hopelessly staring at a very attractive waiter was so no swag.

Aish. It seemed like he had lost his swag for a moment there.

Scowling to himself, Yoongi raised his hand to call for a waiter. And just his luck, the one who saw Yoongi's gesture was the cute waiter.