Where Is Hatred When I Needed It

Dedicated to my lovely fam YouAintHaveJams who is so so awesome!

"You-...?"

Jimin closed his eyes, trying hard to calm himself. He's not the type of person that would shout at his girlfriend. Nope, he's not gonna shout.

Even though that's all he wanted to do right now.

"You went to his performance...that's why you were not able to show up on our date?" Jimin said as calmly as he could.

His girlfriend lowered down her head. "Y-yeah..."

Jimin pursed his lips.

Of course.

Of fucking course.

This always happened. Damn always.

Was there any girl left in the entire world that's not crazily infatuated with that ridiculously famous shit-assed campus heartthrob Min stupid Yoongi?!

"You could've called. I waited for three hours, Hana, three damn hours. I was worried sick thinking what had happened to you. I even called your mom."

Hana pouted at Jimin.

Psh, that's not gonna work anymore.

"I-I forgot! I mean, I really planned on texting you to say that I couldn't come but there were people who were distributing free fans with Suga-oppa's signature and I just-"

"And you forgot all about me?" Jimin finished for her.

Hana did not answer.

"Hana-..." Jimin sighed helplessly. "You're always doing this. I'm your boyfriend, Hana. I understand that you umm, uh, fangirl over Yoongi or Suga or whatsoever, but you've got to draw the line somewhere."

"Jiminie... I'm really sorry..." Hana said softly, finally looking at Jimin in the eyes. She was about to cry.

The boy sighed. Again.

As usual, he's gonna forgive her.

Just like how he had forgiven her many times in the past, still because of the same issue.

Just like how he had forgiven his past girlfriends, still because of the same damn issue.

Same damn issue.

Same damn Min Yoongi Issue.

"It's alright. Don't cry, okay?" Jimin said, hugging his girlfriend.

Hana hugged him back, burying her face in the crook of Jimin's shoulder. He tightened his hold to his girlfriend, thinking that maybe he had said too much.

Suddenly, there was a ring.

Hana lifted his head, looking around. Jimin laughed and she flashed him a smile as she fished out her phone that was the source of ringing.

"Um, hello?" Hana answered her phone.

Now forgetting about what happened, Jimin was thinking of taking her out in the park, or maybe in the amusement park.