Newspaper Catastrophe

It all started with one annoying morning.

If there was one thing in the world that Yoongi hated the most, it would be waking up in an inhumane hour. The aforementioned inhumane hour was 5:30 in the morning because his housemate-slash-best friend insisted on exercising. More like torture, really.

But what irked Yoongi's already sour mood even more was the newspaper that came flying out of nowhere and hit him squarely on the head.

"Oh, for the love of-!" Yoongi exclaimed, rubbing his head as he glared at the offending object.

Hoseok, his best friend and the person to be blamed for all the sufferings in Yoongi's life, laughed and shook his head.

"Looks like the person in charge of delivering newspapers did a great job in doing it today," Hosoek remarked, still chuckling.

Yoongi merely rolled his eyes.

•|•|•|•|~YM~|•|•|•|•

The next morning, however, the same thing happened.

A newspaper came hurtling pass their gate and landed on Yoongi's head with a soft thud.

And still, the same thing happened the next day after that.

Then, the following day too.

In Hoseok's insistence to change Yoongi's lazy lifestyle, Hoseok would drag him outside their front yard every single morning.

Every single morning, he was forced to head outside and exercise.

Every single morning, he would get pissed off.

Every single morning, he would question his sanity on why he became friends with this guy.

And every single morning, a newspaper would land unto his head.

•|•|•|•|~YM~|•|•|•|•

This continued for a few more days until Yoongi finally had enough with all of the offending newspapers that seem to find their way to his precious head.

That morning, he planned the most genius plan of all. A plan that would put even Albert Einstein to shame.

For the very first time in his life, Min Yoongi woke up at 4:00 am. He tiptoed past Hoseok's room and went outside of the gate of their house and hid behind a large bush where he could get a good view of anyone passing by the gate of their house.

A painful and really boring hour and a half later, Yoongi finally heard the sound of a bike. He became excited, knowing that it was now his chance to see who was that stupid boy or girl or whatsoever that kept on throwing newspapers to his head, accidentally or not.

Out of excitement, he jumped out of the bush as the bike got nearer, without even clearly looking at the person riding it.

"Waaaah!" Yoongi heard a voice exclaimed and seconds later, a clashing sound came about as the person riding the bike toppled over.

Yoongi blinked twice, contemplating the picture in front of him.

A cute guy who was probably just a few years younger than him, was groaning as he laid on the ground, with the bike toppled over beside him and bundles of newspaper scattered everywhere.

"Err, sorry?" Yoongi awkwardly said.

The other boy merely groaned in pain.

Common sense finally hitting his supposedly genius brain, Yoongi quickly stretched out his hand to help the boy to stand up.